Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT) - when retreiving the historical quote using COM DTNIQFeedComLib
Author Topic: HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT) - when retreiving the historical quote using COM DTNIQFeedComLib (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

orderflow
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 16, 2016 11:33 PM          Msg. 1 of 3
1. The program connects to the server and retrieve the tick data without problem.
2. The program use to work with historical data before version 5.2.
3. The program is calling the following function to retrieve the historical data: IHistoryLookup3.ReqHistoryTickTimeframe

4. The above function worked before without any problem.
5. Now it is giving the following error:
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException' occurred in *******.dll
Additional information: The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

Any help is greatly appreciated.

DTN_CurtisT
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Mar 16, 2016 11:36 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
Hello orderflow, we have received your post here, and our developers will be in touch with an answer for you.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Mar 17, 2016 10:13 AM          Msg. 3 of 3
Hello,

I think I am able to replicate your issue and we will dig into this more and get back with you.

Tim

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 4:58 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003