Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »Issue connecting with Matlab 2012b
Author Topic: Issue connecting with Matlab 2012b (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

stockram
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 04:40 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hi guys,

I just started with IQFeed. I am trying to interface with Matlab. I have the datafeed toolbox in Matlab which has IQFeed support. I also downloaded the client. However when I run the iqf function to connect I get the following error:

Error using iqf (line 53)
Message: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files (x86)\DTN\IQFeed\Example
Apps\Interop.DTNIQFeedCOMLib.dll' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain
an assembly manifest.
Source: mscorlib
HelpLink:

I think it is looking for some example apps that are not in the client install. Could someone point me in the right direction or perhaps PM me ( :) ) the dll file? When I contacted Matlab, they said it was an issue with IQFeed, and not them.

Thanks!!!

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Jun 17, 2013 07:36 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
I have PM ed you . Send me a email to support@iqfeed.net .

I will give you what I have.

ladidalimey
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 05:21 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Hi,

I also am having problems connecting Matlab to IQFeed. Is there a solution to this problem?

Matlab HELP refers to "Look for Interop.DTNIQFeedCOMLib.dll in the installation directory of IQFEED" which I cannot find.

Many Thanks,

L.

ladidalimey
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 4, 2013 10:48 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Please could you send me what you sent to StockRam as I am having the same problem?

Many Thanks,

L.

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 12:27 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003