Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »ib exchange waiver plugin
Author Topic: ib exchange waiver plugin (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

sma202
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 20, 2011 07:30 PM          Msg. 1 of 3
Hi, I followed the instructions and connected to TWS with my account but I get an error:

What does this mean?

ERROR: Exchange Fee Waivers are only available for products validated to execute trades with your broker. For details, please visit the exchange fee waiver information page at www.iqfeed.net.

sma202
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 20, 2011 07:45 PM          Msg. 2 of 3
nevermind, it worked...

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 21, 2011 08:36 AM          Msg. 3 of 3
I thought I would post a reply in case others find this thread and are receiving the same error. This error is caused by launching IQFeed with a 3rd party application that isn't confirmed to have order execution capability with Interactive Brokers. Because of this, the setup doesn't qualify to receive exchange fee waivers. You must be using an application with IQFeed that not only reads our feed, but also can execute trades through your broker in order to receive the waivers. We have found that some users are running the IQ Link Launcher instead of their 3rd party application to start IQFeed. This won't work. You must launch IQFeed from the 3rd party app that can trade through your broker in order to qualify.

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

Time: Mon May 6, 2024 5:12 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003