Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Compiling C++ Samples
Author Topic: Compiling C++ Samples (33 messages, Page 2 of 2)

stargrazer
-DTN Guru-

Right Here & Now

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 06:47 PM          Msg. 31 of 33
Quote: It looks my Vista already indexed this directory and I found one header.

This file cannot be found: HistoryCOM3.sbr, also this: iq_api.sbr.

I found a couple of dlls but it seems still there are problems. And the linkage problems have nothing to do with dll's. It is probably again incompatibility with x64 playform.

Stargrazer, where can I get a copy of all IQFeed commands to manipulate stream and get backfills?

Thanks.

--- Original message by alexB on Jan 2, 2010 06:42 PM
The documentation should be in Start -> Programs -> IQFeed. Look for the instructions relating to TCP commands.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 06:54 PM          Msg. 32 of 33
or in the developer area:

Docs for the Beta version:
http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api/docsBeta/tableofcontents.cfm

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

alexB
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 2, 2010 06:58 PM          Msg. 33 of 33
OK, I connected, sending commands, etc. The things are looking up.

There is also a console: IQExplorer that can send commands as well.

AlexB

Page 2 of 2 Go to page: · 1 · [2] · Prev

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 1:06 PM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003