Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Sunday 16:05 ET and no ticks
Author Topic: Sunday 16:05 ET and no ticks (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 03:05 PM          Msg. 1 of 8
Please kickstart the server and/or the ops that are supposed to be watching it

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 04:09 PM          Msg. 2 of 8
Thank you for posting this issue. Our Engineers are looking into this matter. We apologize for this inconvenience.

multitrak
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 05:10 PM          Msg. 3 of 8
well, it's now 5:10pm central, globex has been open for 10 minutes, still no ticks, and my symbol portfolio is only advised on less than half the symbols (8/20) and the rest are listed as "not found." what's going on guys? currently on server 66.112.148.224, running DS with IQ client 4.4.0.3.
Edited by multitrak on Aug 24, 2008 at 05:12 PM

David
-DTN Evangelist-

I'd rather be...

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 05:25 PM          Msg. 4 of 8
Starting yesterday I was not getting back any information on many symbols - today it has continued and after looking 'inside' I see that I am getting 'not found' on the symbols. I tried the DTN test programs and got the same results.

This is a serious issue!

Thanks and GL!

David

PS: I'm tyring to do a new version release tonight and this is not helping!

IQXP Software
http://www.iqxp.com

LiveWire Update Service
PO Box 1417
Fairfield, IA 52556
641-472-8393
http://www.livewire-cablesoft.com/

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 05:27 PM          Msg. 5 of 8
This is being actively worked on by our development and operations staff.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 05:29 PM          Msg. 6 of 8
Engineers are currently working on this issue. Symbols are showing as invalid, including globex symbols. This issue is critical and our engineers are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 06:06 PM          Msg. 7 of 8
The problems have been corrected and users should be able to set a watch and receive historical data on all symbols now.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

David
-DTN Evangelist-

I'd rather be...

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 06:45 PM          Msg. 8 of 8
Looks good here!

Thanks!

All is well that ends well

David

IQXP Software
http://www.iqxp.com

LiveWire Update Service
PO Box 1417
Fairfield, IA 52556
641-472-8393
http://www.livewire-cablesoft.com/

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 1:45 AM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003