Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: mefTrader
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 19, 2012 04:52 AM
Interests:
Email: morganf16@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
mefTrader has contributed to 32 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.15%) in 4,997 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hi,

On November 18, 2012 the CME Globex trading day will be revising their trading hours for equity index products (e.g. ES, NQ, YM, etc.).

How can I ensure that I am getting the proper session template in MultiCharts ?

http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=11356&p=55971#p55971

Attached is my current template for ES - what changes do I need to make?

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » FX /FOREX Sessions in MultiCharts Oct 5, 2012 04:22 AM (Total replies: 2)

Here is EURUSD Post

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » FX /FOREX Sessions in MultiCharts Oct 5, 2012 04:22 AM (Total replies: 2)

Todd,

following up on an issue I had before with weird market data with my FOREX instruments through Multicharts..

I posted a previous topic but I can not find it anyhow...
I attach for example EURUSD pre and post (refresh the data)

Before it was down to the Sessions in multicharts not being correct.

Can you remind me when I select EURUSD.FXCM is the session "FX" or "FOREX" to be used? I think it should be FOREX? Eastern Time US and 1700 -1659 sounds correcy to me?

Under settings then ;
PriceScale - 1/100000
Daily Limit - 10000
Min . Movement 1
BigPOint Value - 1

Please advise if this will sort my issue?

have asked Multicharts about it

http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11068

Todd is there a new session template then in MultiCharts?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Ag Futures rollover Oct 3, 2012 04:35 AM (Total replies: 1)

have a look at a similar topic

http://forums.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=3377

Here is the attachment again

For @BO#, Bean Oil I am using "Use Custom Sessions" , Exchange in MultiCharts attached...

There is a break in the session at 715 and the close of the Daily Candle is at 1315 per the close of the session in the settings but I have an alert being generated that seems to be generated at the close of the "break of session" rather than the close of session at 1315? ( 6 hour difference)

This strategy/workspace has not changed in over a year yet this seems to be a recent anomally?

Any ideas to help me here?

For @W# and @S# I am using "Use Symbol Dictionary Sessions" and the same issue is arising too?

The version of MC has not changed in ~months too. Has something changed with DTN IQ Feed recently ?

Data and Content Support » Corn Continuous Sep 28, 2012 08:21 AM (Total replies: 13)

Hey Todd, A lot of folks here screaming for this (plus could be more) can you give me an ETA - otherwise will have to switch Data provider...Thanks

what is the proper continuous contract for Bean Oil ? Is it +BO#C or @BO# or are they the same?

@BO# has the same problem

Data and Content Support » Corn Continuous Jul 6, 2012 06:12 AM (Total replies: 13)

I would also be in favour of this

I am trading SOYBEANS and Wheat and the current Continuous Contract is stuck in July rather than rolling to September for Wheat for example....

Expiration date is the 13th of July but this is too late! The contract should have rolled on the 29th of June to the Sept contract.

When will "TRADING" continuous contracts be available so we can backtest too?

Hi,

I notice that the following days are missing from my multicharts chart;

Monday the 2nd of July
Monday the 25th of June

Is there some reason for this?

please advise

In Multicharts tried to pull the last 120 days / 3 /2 months of data for backtesting but I am getting the following
"Message: Not all of the required data has been obtained. Bar Magnifier mode will be disabled"?

How far back can I get data for?

Data and Content Support » What is the Symbol for NYSE TICKS - JTNZ.Z?? May 10, 2012 12:09 PM (Total replies: 7)

Since Kinetick is a white label then

Does "^TICK(KINETICK)= JTNT.Z???"

Data and Content Support » What is the Symbol for NYSE TICKS - JTNZ.Z?? May 10, 2012 10:59 AM (Total replies: 7)

I have a ran a strategy from Sept 2008 to date!

Data and Content Support » What is the Symbol for NYSE TICKS - JTNZ.Z?? May 10, 2012 10:59 AM (Total replies: 7)

ToddH,

I see clear differences between Tradestation $TICK and your JTNT.Z - on a 5min timeframe. My Strategy works with TS data but with your data it is just pure garbage?

Is JTNT.Z correct symbol for NYSE TICK ISSUES?

Data and Content Support » What is the Symbol for NYSE TICKS - JTNZ.Z?? May 9, 2012 01:06 PM (Total replies: 7)

Would like some one to confirm to me - that $TICK with DTN IQ is JTNZ.Z??

Hi,

I am using DTN IQ Feed for EURUSD.FXCM, GBPUSD.FXCM through Multicharts.

I am collecting line data and see this through the Quote Manage.

I am noticing a daily issue with the data

When Todays candle (Daily) closes and I come into the office tomorrow, the new candle draws okay but the previous candle (todays candle) looks totally different - looks like a doji candle / smaller body and wick

See this happening alot with the .FXCM feeds - is there a issue here or is there a setting I am missing in Multicharts

Does anybody else see this issue in Multicharts?

Another question - noticing sometimes that historical data - a couple of days back - could change quite significantly and thus an indicator/strategy could come up with quite a different answer. How can I keep such changes on historical data to a minimum?

Thanks

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » NYLED - LF# Feb 13, 2012 08:37 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi I am looking for the min movement and the BigPointValue for NYLED's LF# instrument

seems to be problems with euronext website

Regards

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 9:41 PM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003