Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »System Status Announcements »Current Day's Partial Datapoint in Daily Data Request Not Working
Author Topic: Current Day's Partial Datapoint in Daily Data Request Not Working (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: May 3, 2021 11:05 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
This problem is directly related to the same cause as the IEOption In/Out of the Money problem. Development is aware and working on the issue.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: May 4, 2021 05:23 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
This problem has been corrected and EOD history requests are again returning the partial bar for the current day.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN

Time: Mon October 18, 2021 2:16 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003