Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Symbol Change for DTN Calculated Statistics
Author Topic: Symbol Change for DTN Calculated Statistics (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: Jan 4, 2005 02:16 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
The addition of a new stock symbol, TRIN, has accelerated a planned symbol change for the DTN Calculated Statistics. They will now be formatted as our other Market Statistics with the trailing ".Z" on the symbol. The following DTN Calc symbols will change tonight, 4-5 Jan:

AMXTRIN -> AMXTRIN.Z
DJ-PREM -> DJ-PREM.Z
EM-PREM -> EM-PREM.Z
GI-PREM -> GI-PREM.Z
MD-PREM -> MD-PREM.Z
MV-PREM -> MV-PREM.Z
NASTICK -> NASTICK.Z
NASTRIN -> NASTRIN.Z
ND-PREM -> ND-PREM.Z
PCRATIO -> PCRATIO.Z
RM-PREM -> RM-PREM.Z
RL-PREM -> RL-PREM.Z
SP-PREM -> SP-PREM.Z
SP-PRM2 -> SP-PRM2.Z
TICK -> TICK.Z
TRIN -> TRIN.Z

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN Market ACCESS

taa_dtn
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jan 5, 2005 09:06 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Looks like there might be some wrinkles to be ironed out.

After close-of-market tonight when I fetched the last two days of tick history for the stock TRIN, there was no data for January 4th. However, when I fetched the last two days of tick history for TRIN.Z, on January 4th the missing data for the stock appears to be interleaved with the data for the statistic.

Can anyone else confirm?

Allen

budshane
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 6, 2005 11:35 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
I can't backfill data for TRIN on the 4th but the data for TRIN.Z sure looks like it has the last for TRIN mixed in it.

Bud Schoen
Kailua, Hawaii

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Jan 6, 2005 03:25 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
We are looking into this issue. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
Thanks
Mike Driscoll

Time: Fri May 3, 2024 6:36 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003