Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Symbol Change for Statistics / New Statistics
Author Topic: Symbol Change for Statistics / New Statistics (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: Dec 30, 2004 11:23 AM          Msg. 1 of 5
Over the New Years weekend the following IQ symbol changes will take effect:

FROM TO DESCRIPTION
JI1T.Z JT1T.Z DOW JONES INDU NET TICK
JI2T.Z JT2T.Z DOW JONES TRAN NET TICK
JI3T.Z JT3T.Z DOW JONES UTIL NET TICK
JI4T.Z JT4T.Z DOW JONES COMP NET TICK
JI5T.Z JT5T.Z NASDAQ 100 NET TICK
JI6T.Z JT6T.Z S&P 500 ISSUES NET TICK

The old symbols will be reused for the NET ISSUES statistic (Advances - Declines):

JI1T.Z , DOW JONES INDU NET ISSUES
JI2T.Z , DOW JONES TRAN NET ISSUES
JI3T.Z , DOW JONES UTIL NET ISSUES
JI4T.Z , DOW JONES COMP NET ISSUES
JI5T.Z , NASDAQ 100 NET ISSUES
JI6T.Z , S&P 500 ISSUES NET ISSUES

These changes will make the Net Tick and Net Issue symbols consistent with the exchange statistics symbols used on the feed for AMEX, NYSE, and NASDAQ.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN Market ACCESS

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: Dec 30, 2004 11:29 AM          Msg. 2 of 5
Correction the Dow Jones INDU Net Tick is currently sent as TIKI.Z this will continue to be the correct symbol.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN Market ACCESS

budshane
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 3, 2005 11:25 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
I have been getting the AD figures by subtracting II6D.Z (Issues down) from II6A.Z (Issues up). The results are quite different from JT6T.Z, my subtraction = -266, JT6T =-62.

Bud Schoen
Kailua, Hawaii

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 3, 2005 11:46 AM          Msg. 4 of 5
Bud,

you will want to use JI6T.Z now for the Net Advance Decline. This is a new symbol added per customer requests so you don't need to calculate it any longer. JT6T.Z is now giving you what used to be Ji6T.Z (net tick). You are looking for Net Issues which, again, is JI6T.Z.

Hope this helps clarify it a bit.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

budshane
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 3, 2005 12:11 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
My error, it's working fine. Are there any other changes than what LonnieS posted?

Bud Schoen
Kailua, Hawaii

Time: Fri May 3, 2024 6:30 PM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003