Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »What is the problem with OPRA and PHLX index data, I am not getting data in 2008
Author Topic: What is the problem with OPRA and PHLX index data, I am not getting data in 2008 (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 07:01 PM          Msg. 1 of 8
What is the problem with OPRA and PHLX index data, I am not getting any data so far in 2008

Have you guys messed up the permissioning on my or all accounts at year end, or is there really a problem with the data. Every few months these various indices keep dying because you reorganize your data structures and never seem to put the puzzle fully back together. I do not appreciate missing now a week of RUT.X (Russell 2000 Index) data due to sloppiness.

Please ask Jay to investigate whether the problem is at the data side and I will call support in the morning about my account. My January bills still show fees for both OPRA and RT PHLX specifically, though I can see from my data server (tradestation 2000i), I am no longer permissioned for realtime data on the satellite receiver. Similar situations have unfortunately happened in blanket manner with all subscribers on these index categories in the past so I am reporting it here. I cannot imagine I am the only client to have been affected, there is usually a numbers of us.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Joe

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 08:41 AM          Msg. 2 of 8
I am checking into this and will post here with any information as soon as possible.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 03:17 PM          Msg. 3 of 8
Please note all day has passed and I am still not able to activate my OPRA_INDEXES or PHLY_INDEXES data collection template in my server, please make sure you keep sending fresh permissions tonight or whatever to turn them on.

Thanks

Joe

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 04:15 PM          Msg. 4 of 8
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your patience. The databases show in the codes sent to your receiver this morning, and the start and end dates are correct on your account. I will again send these out to the receiver, if for some reason it is dropping programming, then there could be a signal issue. Have you checked your receiver stats? Errors climbing or low signal level? It may be better to call in to support so that we may go over this on the phone.

Have you rebooted your computer or the databox at all today? Has it been giving you any other sort of issue recently?

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 04:25 PM          Msg. 5 of 8
Joe, go ahead and shut down Tradestation now, and bring it back up. It will need to be restarted to pick up the databases.

Sarah

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 03:19 PM          Msg. 6 of 8
Hi Sarah,

Please let me know what has happened. The last time we spoke 2 weeks ago you said you were sending me a replacement reciever after you verified the two tables were working properly and the receiver was set to receive all my many subscriptions.

I left a message with Ken for you a week ago and have not yet received a phone call or the hardware.

I called today and just got voicemail.

Please post the current status of this issue.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 03:28 PM          Msg. 7 of 8
Hi Joe,

I just tried to call you at the phone number listed on your account, a lady said that we have the wrong number.

UPS shows that the databox was delivered this morning, at 10:24am, and it was signed for.

Sorry for the delay, it took a re-install of the Chameleon software I was using for testing for the database tables to show, but that unit is authorized for both the Philly Indexes and OPRA.

Give me a call at 1/800-485-400 ext 3280 when you can.

Kind regards,

Sarah

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 24, 2008 04:27 PM          Msg. 8 of 8
Sarah please give me a call, I got the new receiver hooked up and I want you to activate it.

Thanks,

Joe

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 10:56 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003