Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: conr
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 31, 2013 09:38 AM
Interests:
Email: mwebber50@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
conr has contributed to 48 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.23%) in 6,277 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Clock Jan 31, 2013 09:38 AM (Total replies: 3)

The T Time matches time.gov and my clock in Sierra Charts is 20 sec. slow.

Data and Content Support » Clock Jan 31, 2013 09:09 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hello,

I use Sierra Chart and am running a real time clock. I notice that it is typically anywhere from 10-20 seconds slow. Any ideas?

Thanks.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » DJ Rail Index Jul 27, 2012 09:21 AM (Total replies: 2)

my mistake sorry

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » DJ Rail Index Jul 27, 2012 09:04 AM (Total replies: 2)

Any chance of a rail index?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » cboe equity only put call ratio Jun 11, 2012 10:10 PM (Total replies: 11)

Any updates on this Jay. Would be interested in an index only p/c ratio as well.

Data and Content Support » ATTN. Jay: Conflicting ES Data on 7/8 Jul 29, 2011 11:22 AM (Total replies: 4)

Geez, here we go. He said she said. Sierra Charts says it's your feed. Everybody blames the other and nobody wants to fix.

Data and Content Support » ATTN. Jay: Conflicting ES Data on 7/8 Jul 22, 2011 03:36 PM (Total replies: 4)

After looking at this more, I noticed that if I reload data with minute data it gives me the 33.75 vpoc but then load with tick data it gives me 35.50 vpoc.

Data and Content Support » ATTN. Jay: Conflicting ES Data on 7/8 Jul 21, 2011 10:11 AM (Total replies: 4)

Jay I hope YOU can address this. I've asked about this twice before from tech. support and no one followed up.

Talking to several people who use either Sierra Chart, as I do, or IRT along with IQFeed, we get conflicting data for the ES. On July 8, during RTH, I show, along with a couple of others, a VPOC of 1333.75 while others are showing 1335.50. Can you please confirm what your data is showing please? There have been other days that have conflicting data as well.

Thank you very much

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Dollar Weighted PC Ratio Sep 22, 2010 11:07 AM (Total replies: 3)

Great! You're the man Jay.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Dollar Weighted PC Ratio Sep 21, 2010 08:58 PM (Total replies: 3)

Response?

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » DATA DELAY Sep 21, 2010 08:49 PM (Total replies: 3)

Steve, 72s max delay is incorrect. I rec. a call from Stan at DTN shortly after my post indicating I was on a server that had approx. a 10 min. delay and that they are looking into it.

I hope you get this corrected. That was unacceptable.

Thank you.

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » DATA DELAY Sep 21, 2010 01:31 PM (Total replies: 3)

Boy did you guys drop the ball today. It is now 10 min. after FOMC and my feed is now just caught up. Can I have an explanation please?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Dollar Weighted PC Ratio Sep 18, 2010 09:25 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hello,

I know you offer pc ratios but I was wondering if you could do something dollar weighted as explained in the below links. Thanks.

http://marketheist.com/2010/09/01/what-are-dollar-weighted-putcall-ratios-and-how-to-use-them/

http://marketheist.com/definition/dollar-weighted-putcall-ratio/

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Sep 9, 2010 02:14 PM (Total replies: 29)

Do you know if Sierra does this?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Jul 23, 2010 03:28 PM (Total replies: 29)

What about ES? I just tried it on Sierra Chart and it only went back to 6/22/10

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Jul 19, 2010 12:22 PM (Total replies: 29)

Anything yet?

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Jul 5, 2010 01:06 PM (Total replies: 29)

I'm in a hurry. :)

Data and Content Support » Feed problem? Apr 24, 2010 09:22 AM (Total replies: 12)

Thanks John. I guess I was used to the candle style on the nyse and was expecting the sp to be similar. As long as it's working properly, that's all I care about.

Thanks John and Jay.

By the way Jay, you guys have a great service/feed.

Data and Content Support » Feed problem? Apr 23, 2010 07:43 PM (Total replies: 12)

jmarsh

Does your SP TICK chart candles look like mine? I posted an image above.

Thanks

Data and Content Support » Feed problem? Apr 23, 2010 12:31 PM (Total replies: 12)

thank you for checking this jay.

Time: Sat April 20, 2024 5:48 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003