Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Kaos
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 24, 2006 09:33 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Kaos has contributed to 3 posts out of 21191 total posts (0.01%) in 6,590 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » New exchanges Apr 24, 2006 09:33 PM (Total replies: 10)

Would you mind if I asked what futures exchanges you are looking to add throughout the year?

IQfeed already has the major European exchanges. I know there are the Italian and Vienna exchanges but I wouldn't think there would be a large demand for them?

As for the Asia Pacific region, the main exchanges are the SFE, HKFE and KSE (and Osaka for big Nikkei contract). IQfeed already has the SIMEX exchange so I'm not sure what other exchanges you could be looking at.

You're not thinking about Malaysian Palm Oil futures - are you? :-)

Seriously though, I am interested to hear what exchanges are in the pipeline. In an earlier post, it was mentioned the the $25 per month fee charged for international exchanges was to partially help fund new exchanges http://forums.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=822 .I think that's a great idea but I would like to know what is looking to be added.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » New exchanges Apr 24, 2006 09:33 AM (Total replies: 10)

Sorry to post a message again but would you know if the

KSE (most important for me) and SFE & HKFE

are on the list to be added soon?

I'm in Australia and it's great to have Nikkei on Simex but I find the KOSPI 200 (on KSE) is a better contract

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » New exchanges Apr 20, 2006 09:24 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hi Jay,
Back in December you mentioned that IQfeed will have new futures exchanges coming in the 2nd quarter.

Would you know if the new ones would include:
Sydney Futures Exchange (SPI 200 contract)
Korean Futures Exchange (Kospi 200 contract)

Regards,
Paul

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 10:02 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003