Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »New exchanges
Author Topic: New exchanges (11 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Kaos
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 09:24 PM          Msg. 1 of 11
Hi Jay,
Back in December you mentioned that IQfeed will have new futures exchanges coming in the 2nd quarter.

Would you know if the new ones would include:
Sydney Futures Exchange (SPI 200 contract)
Korean Futures Exchange (Kospi 200 contract)

Regards,
Paul

iquotes
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 20, 2006 10:18 PM          Msg. 2 of 11
Hi,

The thing holding me back now from IQfeed is data for HK futures. Any plans for this?

Kaos
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 09:33 AM          Msg. 3 of 11
Sorry to post a message again but would you know if the

KSE (most important for me) and SFE & HKFE

are on the list to be added soon?

I'm in Australia and it's great to have Nikkei on Simex but I find the KOSPI 200 (on KSE) is a better contract

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 09:45 AM          Msg. 4 of 11
Thank you for you post. At this time there are no plans to add these exchanges.

Thanks

Kaos
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 24, 2006 09:33 PM          Msg. 5 of 11
Would you mind if I asked what futures exchanges you are looking to add throughout the year?

IQfeed already has the major European exchanges. I know there are the Italian and Vienna exchanges but I wouldn't think there would be a large demand for them?

As for the Asia Pacific region, the main exchanges are the SFE, HKFE and KSE (and Osaka for big Nikkei contract). IQfeed already has the SIMEX exchange so I'm not sure what other exchanges you could be looking at.

You're not thinking about Malaysian Palm Oil futures - are you? :-)

Seriously though, I am interested to hear what exchanges are in the pipeline. In an earlier post, it was mentioned the the $25 per month fee charged for international exchanges was to partially help fund new exchanges http://forums.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=822 .I think that's a great idea but I would like to know what is looking to be added.

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 5, 2007 12:30 AM          Msg. 6 of 11
Bumping this up.

Seems throughout the last year or two there has been lots of requests for Asian exchanges. DTN has even responded by saying in 2006 they were going to be adding more international futures exchanges. I don't recall seeing anything new in 2006. I too would like to hear what exchanges are in the pipeline. Lets be honest here DTN - lay it all out on the line. What you are guys are doing here is no different then what Tradestation did with regard to their EUREX feed. I remember reading posts going back 6 years! people were requesting it and TRAD kept saying, it's coming. No wonder everyone bad mouths them (myself included).

Did any new international futures exchanges get added in 2006? What plans are there in this area? Any?? Using SGX to trade Asia is insufficient.

Thanks in advance for sharing this information.

Best regards,
MK

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 5, 2007 03:04 AM          Msg. 7 of 11
In fact, I don't see any new international exchanges added at all in 2006 according to the product announcements forum.

MK

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 16, 2007 06:43 PM          Msg. 8 of 11
Update for new prospective and current customers.

Product management team has no plans to add any international exchanges. I have had this directly from a DTN rep. All prospective clients and current clients have a right to know. If you need a varied assortment of international exchanges, DTN doesn't appear to be the solution.

It is a shame that DTN has chosen to disseminate information this way rather than responding on the forum.

Best regards,
MK
Edited by midknight on Apr 16, 2007 at 06:44 PM

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 08:33 AM          Msg. 9 of 11
We have, in fact, added some new exchanges in the past year. Unfortunately, none that were requested on this thread.

We have added JADE and Bursa Malaysia, and we have Cantor and BM&F coming online this month. At this time we are adding exchanges that have the most demand. This usually involves our corporate ProphetX clients where we often have hundreds of users asking for it. Each exchange charges different re-distribution fees, and we need to weigh those costs against the current demand.

Product Management is aware of these requests, but these exchanges haven't made it to the implementation list yet. This doesn't mean it won't be implemented. It means it isn't on the near-term horizon.

Because the demand for the data we HAVE added in the past year came from our ProphetX customers, the data is only available on that product line currently.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Lewcifer
-Interested User-

Lew Payne

Posted: May 4, 2007 12:44 PM          Msg. 10 of 11
Requesting: S&P/MIB *futures*, traded via Bolsa Italia.

Direct contact: pkventures at gmail dot com
Don't be shy... I enjoy sharing/learning from and with other traders.

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: May 4, 2007 12:57 PM          Msg. 11 of 11
I just spoke with 1 of the techs from Market Data and there are no plans for the Bolsa Italia at this time.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 4:19 AM CFBB v1.2.0 19 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003