Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: GoodAndyI
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 4, 2022 07:41 AM
Interests:
Email: andreas.will@hotmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
GoodAndyI has contributed to 10 posts out of 21184 total posts (0.05%) in 1,415 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Anyone knows the typical bid ask spread and bid ask volume for Index Futures on Australia (which is the most liquid Equity Index Futures here) and for Hang Seng Futures please ? (Where is Hang Seng most liquid traded at which exchange too ?). Thanks.

Data and Content Support » Bad data on Gilt Future Aug 30, 2021 04:53 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello,

I have reloaded the data many times again, but today I have very bad data on Gilt Future, symbol LG#C, see also picture attached.

Hello,

for most exchanges I only need 1 or 2 symbols, like WTI Crude Oil (Front Month or that backadjusted symbol) on Nymex, and for Eurex I only need Bund and Dax Future Front Month or BD#C, XG#C. So why do I have to subscribe and pay for a whole exchange with 100s or even 1000s of symbols when I only need 1 or 2 symbols out of it ? It would be better to have more flexible pricing structure regarding realtime datafeed, if one needs only 1 symbol from an exchange then it should be much cheaper then to subscribe to a whole exchange. Is that in near time possible ? I think you could attract much more subscriptions then, because I do not know anyone who really needs all the symbols from one exchange (realtime). You must be aware that anyone who needs to subscribe to a dozen of exchanges realtime it can be very expensive. I do not get it with the very high subscription cost when I only need e.g. 20 symbols realtime from 12 exchanges. Why do I have to pay for every whole exchange for realtime data ?

Sincerely,
Andreas
Edited by GoodAndyI on Jun 11, 2021 at 11:30 AM
Edited by GoodAndyI on Jun 11, 2021 at 11:35 AM

Data and Content Support » Symbols in IQfeed ? Jun 9, 2021 08:17 AM (Total replies: 4)

and what is about the
Canada 10 Year Government Bond,
what is the symbol in IQfeed for it ?

Data and Content Support » Symbols in IQfeed ? Jun 8, 2021 04:28 PM (Total replies: 4)

Hello,

I am looking for 3 symbols in IQfeed I cannot find:

New Zealand 10 Year Government Bond
Global Dairy Trade GDT Price Index (MMRA on Bloomberg)
Canada 10 Year Government Bond

Could anybody help with the symbol abbreviations please ?

Sincerely,
Andy
Edited by GoodAndyI on Jun 8, 2021 at 04:42 PM

Data Questions » Cryptocurrencies missing Mar 26, 2021 07:15 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hello,

it is the year 2021. Where are the FX Cryptocurrencies symbols and historical/ realtime data at IQ Feed available ? I cannot find them. Could you add them if you do not offer them now ?

Sincerely,
Andy

Data and Content Support » NOKJPY.COMP Spike Feb 3, 2021 05:38 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello,

I noticed in backtesting that NOKJPY.COMP has a huge SPIKE around 2015/2016. Are these true ticks or bad ticks that you forgot to clean ? Could you then clean the data, because I need them clean.

Sincerely,
Andy

Data and Content Support » IQfeed stops updating Sep 4, 2020 12:55 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello,

I am having a little problem that IQFeed disconnects every few hours at least once a day with PairTradeFinder Pro (several weeks now for every trading day). I try to reconnect but usually it fails and I have to close PTF and IQFeed icon in the task and then restart the PTF program which cost my also time. Usually this is somewhere in the middle of US session so I do not know why and how to solve this. My watchlist from IQfeed also stops updating its quotes then. Could you please help me what causes the problem and how to solve it ?

Sincerely,

Andy

Data and Content Support » Realtime feed was delayed yesterday Sep 4, 2020 07:07 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello,

I noticed before closing bell there was over 20 seconds delayed to my realtime datafeed subscription on US stocks yesterday on Thursday. Why is that ? Was it only me or was it on your side ? Does it occur more often when there is more volatility on a day like yesterday ?

Sincerely,
Andy

Hello,

it is possible to create custom symbols in the core service so I can make my own calender spreads symbol for the last 10 years history and then load them as 1 symbol each in PairTradeFinder Pro ?
E.g. I want to create Corn March for 2020, 2019, 2018, etc. only that March contract going back 10 years or at least 5 years. Is that possible to create such a custom symbol in IQfeed ? Because the goal is to load them then as my own custom symbol in PairTradeFinder Pro software. Any good workaround here if it is not directly possible ? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Andy

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 5:01 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003