Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Newhorizon
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 6, 2013 01:37 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Newhorizon has contributed to 6 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.03%) in 4,470 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Bund Rollover Sep 6, 2013 01:37 PM (Total replies: 3)

I will check that out. can you please explaine when exactly does the BD# symbol roll and does the adjusment backward? As I understand it happened today right at the open (cause half an hour before the open I tried downlaoding the data and it was still of sep contract)?
also this is not alinged with the desctiption of this symbol's rollover as noted in the DTNIQ website. over there it is written that the BD# Rolls 1 trading days before expiration date, however, the Bund expiration date is at the 10th calander day of the month, and a day before that is this monday (sep 9th), while he symbol rolled today (sep 6th).
please help me have some order in this mess...
thank you in advance.

FESX & FDAX trader

Data and Content Support » Bund Rollover Sep 6, 2013 03:39 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hi, Today (Sep 6th) should be the Bund contract rollover.
I am using the continuous symbol, And it seems there are major issues with the timing of the data updated on this symbol.
from the open, the BD# has traded off the Dec contract (so there was a big gap down), but then when I did historical data re-laod, only tick data was smoothed out, and the min data keeps giving the previous contract data.
this is still same now, 2:30 hours after the markwt open.
Please expalin when exactly is the continuous front month data updated, and weather there are problems withthis symbol.

FESX & FDAX trader

Data and Content Support » Is there trouble with Eurex data feed? Dec 3, 2012 01:21 AM (Total replies: 3)

20 minutes after open - data started only now....what up with Eurex???

FESX & FDAX trader

Data and Content Support » Is there trouble with Eurex data feed? Dec 3, 2012 01:17 AM (Total replies: 3)

till now (15 minutes after market open) I am not recieving Eurex data from Iqfeed. anyone else has this problem?

FESX & FDAX trader

Data and Content Support » Eurex data Mar 20, 2012 04:56 AM (Total replies: 81)

Same here. had delays in the last hour. whats going on with the FESX???

FESX & FDAX trader

Data and Content Support » Eurex data Jan 31, 2012 02:50 AM (Total replies: 81)

Eurex data getting worse and worse.
Unable to trade this way.
Can anyone at Televent give a current update as to when it will be solved, and is the problem being attended seriously?

FESX & FDAX trader

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 8:57 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003