Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Extended Fundamental Data and Price Increase Questions
Author Topic: Extended Fundamental Data and Price Increase Questions (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)

jonnyb
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 01:11 PM          Msg. 1 of 7
Hello,

I've just noticed the addition of "Extended Fundamental Data" to my bill. My understanding is that this is for dividend data. A few questions:

1) Is this historical dividend data or forward looking? If historical, how far back does it go?

2) While on the topic of historical fundamental data, is there a way to pull historical shares outstanding (or market cap) from the API?

3) Is it possible to subscribe to emails to anything posted in the products announcements forum (or wherever price increases are announced)? I feel like I'm always the last to know

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 01:18 PM          Msg. 2 of 7
1) The extended fundamental data service is for current information that shows up in the fundamental data fields in the feed - primarily Dividend information that the exchanges are now charging separate fees for.

2) We don't currently have fundamental data stored in a historical format that would be available to pull. This is in our roadmap, but is likely a ways out as we work on higher priority items.

3) If you go into your Profile in the forums you can subscribe to the topics you wish, including product announcements. However, be sure to also follow us on Twitter and make sure we have your current email address by logging into the Account Management portal and verifying. We normally send emails for anything that will impact price, but all of these channels are good to have to ensure you are getting the most out of your IQFeed service.

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

jonnyb
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 01:34 PM          Msg. 3 of 7
Thanks. So, the forum email subscriptions are topic specific only? I don't think that would deliver future price changes (e.g. a new topic posted for the 2019 new year).

Can you please post a link for the account management portal? I'm not getting any price change emails, so I must have something off in there.

(Also, I'm an old dude and stay as far away as possible from twitterbook)
Edited by jonnyb on Mar 14, 2018 at 01:36 PM
Edited by jonnyb on Mar 14, 2018 at 01:36 PM

jonnyb
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 01:45 PM          Msg. 4 of 7
Apologies and please disregard the above. Looks like you can subscribe to forums as well. Thanks Jay.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Mar 14, 2018 02:33 PM          Msg. 5 of 7
No problem at all. Just visit www.iqfeed.net anytime and under "Support" you will find the link to the Account Management Portal. Of course, you can also chat with support and they can verify for you if that is easier. We are here to help!

Jay Froscheiser

jonnyb
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Sep 17, 2018 03:16 PM          Msg. 6 of 7
"We normally send emails for anything that will impact price, but all of these channels are good to have to ensure you are getting the most out of your IQFeed service."

Jay- was there a price increase in the annual API fee? Thanks.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Sep 18, 2018 05:39 AM          Msg. 7 of 7
Yes. The API annual fee increased to $384 January 1. Please see http://forums.dtn.com/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=5438 for details of 2018 price changes.

Jay Froscheiser

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 2:20 AM CFBB v1.2.0 17 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003