Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »New Extended Fundamental Data add-on service on DTN.IQ/IQFeed
Author Topic: New Extended Fundamental Data add-on service on DTN.IQ/IQFeed (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Sep 22, 2017 09:04 AM          Msg. 1 of 1
As you know, the DTN.IQ/IQFeed Core service includes the most comprehensive data available at an unmatched price. In addition to exchange data, our service includes streaming real-time news, over 40,000 DTN calculated market breadth/statistical indicators and 1-minute historical bars going back more than 10 years. As a value-add, we also include dozens of fundamental data fields that provide insight into a stock's corporate actions, trading metrics, and value.

We recently received notice from both the Nasdaq and New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) that they have implemented new fees for the receipt of certain fundamental data fields that are currently included in the DTN.IQ/IQFeed Core service. Because most of our customers find these fields critical to their trade analysis, and to avoid any disruption in the receipt of these fields, we have added a new premium service called “Extended Fundamental Data” to the account of DTN.IQ/IQFeed users. This new add-on service is priced at $5 per month starting October 1, 2017. If you don't require access to these fields you may login to the Account Management Portal at www.iqfeed.net and remove the Extended Fundamental Data service from your account at any time prior to October 1 to avoid the $5 fee and stop receiving these fundamental data fields.

Fundamental Data Fields moving to the new Extended Fundamental Data premium service:

• Dividend Yield

• Dividend Amount

• Dividend Rate

• Dividend Pay Date

• Ex-Dividend Date

• Short Interest - No longer Available

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

Edited by DTN_Jay_Froscheiser on Mar 14, 2018 at 01:21 PM

Time: Tue May 7, 2024 5:15 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003