Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »error message-disconnected from data server
Author Topic: error message-disconnected from data server (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

software9Trader
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 11:27 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
I update to the newest iqfeed and I am now getting the message:

after 4pm, we have disconnected from IQfeed data server.

My program worked fine in the past. It uses both historical and real-time IQfeed data.

Thanks,
Ted

software9Trader
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 4, 2016 12:00 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
I have found my problem. Please disregard this question I posted.

thank you,

Ted

Time: Fri May 17, 2024 4:05 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003