Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »EUREX feed corrupt
Author Topic: EUREX feed corrupt (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)

AHA
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 19, 2015 04:17 PM          Msg. 1 of 6
Starting today, lasting the whole day got screwed EUREX quotes for all products.

Please check timestamp... applies for bid/ask/last

Mixed timestamp order.

E.g. getting quote timestamps in this order:
1 08:00:11.xxx
2 08:00:15.xxx
3 08:00:12.xxx

Check e.g. symbol XGZ15.

Also a lot of missing quotes and trades too, today the feed was totally unrealiable. Wondering if a) I'm the only customer noticing this b) there is any monitoring on your side to check delivery of screwed quotes.

AHA
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 19, 2015 05:49 PM          Msg. 2 of 6
See attached a snapshot comparision between IB feed and your feed.
Looks like you edit EUREX timestamp-

Have a look at IB feed - 09:02:22 - Trade at 11048 with volume 4.
Your feed trades at 09:02:25

Why can't you just pass through the original EUREX data instead of obviously editing and somehow corrupting the data?

File Attached: IB_vs_IQF.jpg (downloaded 1679 times)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Nov 19, 2015 05:58 PM          Msg. 3 of 6
Our Engineers are looking into this. We have identified an issue on the servers that could be causing this. More to follow...

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Nov 19, 2015 09:40 PM          Msg. 4 of 6
We have corrected the issue. It stemmed from changes that were made in our ticker plant to support the rollout of microsecond timestamps which will be coming to IQFeed in a future release. We will be reviewing this issue with our QA and development teams to understand how the issue wasn't identified prior to release and do everything we can to keep this type of issue from happening again.

Jay Froscheiser

AHA
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 12:54 PM          Msg. 5 of 6
Now getting one duplicate. See pic.

Two trades at 11108,5 with volume 2. Can tell it's a duplicate because the timestamp is in mixed order again.

Seems like this happened only once during the whole trading day, but you may want to have a look into it.

File Attached: IB_vs_IQF_2.jpg (downloaded 1586 times)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Nov 20, 2015 01:42 PM          Msg. 6 of 6
We will look into this as we believed the problem had been resolved.

Jay Froscheiser

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 8:09 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003