Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »Singapore Exchange (SGX) Symbol Changes the weekend of January 22
Author Topic: Singapore Exchange (SGX) Symbol Changes the weekend of January 22 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 17, 2012 02:30 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Effective the weekend of January 22 we will be changing the root symbology for 4 symbols traded on the Singapore Exchange (SGX).

Current Root Symbol - Description / New Root Symbol
@JPO - Crude Palm Oil / PO
@SFB - SGX Fuel Oil 380 CST / FB
@ELX - Euroyen Libor / EL
@UY - Euroyen Tibor / SEY

The following symbols will be added:
EXS - Euro Stoxx 50
AH - LME-SGX Aluminum
CU - LME-SGX Copper
ZS - LME-SGX Zinc

Effective with these changes we will also no longer be supporting AM & PM session symbols. The following symbols will no longer be available:
NUA - US$ NIKKEI 225 FUTURES AM
TWA - SGX MSCI TAIWAN INDEX AM
NNA - NIKKEI 225 AM
CNA - FTSE CHINA A50 AM
SNSA- MINI NIKKEI 225 AM
APA- MSCI ASIA APEX 50 INDEX AM
ELP- EUROYEN LIBOR PM
BBP - MINI JGB PM
NUP - US$ NIKKEI 225 FUTURES PM
INP - NIFTY INDEX FUTURES PM
JGP - 10 YR JAPANESE BOND PM
TWP - SGX MSCI TAIWAN INDEX PM
UYP - EUROYEN TIBOR FUTURES PM
NNP - NIKKEI 225 PM
SSP - MSCI SINGAPORE STK IDX PM
CNP - FTSE CHINA A50 PM
SNSP - MINI NIKKEI 225 PM
APP - MSCI ASIA APEX 50 INDEX PM

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 4:05 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003