Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »Exchanges changing access to Indexes effective January 1, 2012
Author Topic: Exchanges changing access to Indexes effective January 1, 2012 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 22, 2011 02:19 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
In addition to exchange fee increases imposed by several futures exchanges effective January 1, 2012, Telvent DTN has been informed of changes effecting the entitlement and fee structure for certain indexes as well.

NYSE ARCA Indexes
NYSE ARCA will be charging a separate fee for access to real time NYSE ARCA Indexes, now called “NYSE Global Indexes”. Previously, real time access to these indexes were included in the base DTN IQFeed service. Effective January 1, 2012 you will need to add the “NYSE Global Indexes” service to your DTN IQFeed subscription in order to continue receiving this data in real time. The monthly fee for the NYSE Global Indexes service is $5 for non-professionals and $14 for professionals. If you don’t add this exchange entitlement to your account, your DTN IQFeed service will automatically switch to providing these indexes with a 15 minute delay. While this change affects over 6,500 indexes, the most looked at indexes that are impacted include: S&P MIDCAP 400 INDEX (MID.X), NYSE COMPOSITE INDEX (NYA.X), NYSE ARCA NATURAL GAS INDEX (XNG.X), AND NYSE ARCA OIL & GAS INDEX (XOI.X). A full list of the indexes that make up the new NYSE Global Index package is available here: http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?guide=mktindices&pick=indexnyseglobal . If you wish to continue receiving real time access to NYSE Global Indexes after January 1, Please click here (https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data§ion=account&menu=1&signup=exchanges ) and add NYSE Global Indexes to your DTN IQFeed account.

Dow Jones Indexes
The CME Group has recently acquired the rights to distribute Dow Jones Indexes and will be charging new fees for access to the data. Effective January 1, 2012 you will need to add the “Dow Jones Indexes” service to your DTN IQFeed subscription in order to continue receiving this data in real time. The monthly fee for Dow Jones Indexes is $4 per month. Because The CME Group is charging fees for access to delayed Dow Jones Indexes and because the fee for access to the data in real time is relatively low, Telvent DTN has chosen to no longer deliver delayed Dow Jones Index data. This change affects all Dow Jones indexes including the Dow Jones Industrials (INDU.X). For a full list of the indexes that make up the Dow Jones Indexes package, please click here: http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?guide=mktindices&pick=indexdow. If you wish to continue receiving access to Dow Jones Indexes after January 1, Please click here (https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=data§ion=account&menu=1&signup=exchanges ) and add Dow Jones Indexes to your DTN IQFeed account. If you do not add the real time Dow Jones Indexes service to your DTN IQFeed subscription, you will no longer have access to these indexes after January 1, 2012.

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 10:31 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003