Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Support for 64 bit processors
Author Topic: Support for 64 bit processors (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

kaljuvee
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 29, 2010 02:27 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
Hi,

I'm trying to run the Java examples provided with the developer distribution and get the following error message when trying to link the examples via JNI:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\IQFeed\iq_jni.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform

Would you know if there is an equivalent DLL for 64 bit platforms? Or please point me to the relevan thread and/or documentation if this has been answered somewhere.

Many thanks in advance

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 3, 2011 11:32 AM          Msg. 2 of 5
Hello, iq_jni.dll and IQ32.dll are 32bit assemblies and as such can only be loaded from a 32bit JVM. We do not have any plans to release a 64bit version of these dlls at this time.

However, you can launch the feed directly from your 64bit app by executing IQConnect.exe and sending the appropriate information via command line and/or sockets as mentioned in the documentation for Initializing the feed.
Edited by DTN_Steve_S on Jan 4, 2011 at 07:55 AM

Helg37
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 4, 2011 04:11 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
Is there a similar restriction for the library NET for x64 for development on C# ?

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 4, 2011 07:54 AM          Msg. 4 of 5
Yes, the same restriction will apply to any programming language.

Helg37
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 4, 2011 09:03 AM          Msg. 5 of 5
thanks

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 5:43 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003