Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »Add MB Trading FX to Basic Forex Service
Author Topic: Add MB Trading FX to Basic Forex Service (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

AndyG
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 15, 2009 08:16 AM          Msg. 1 of 1
Hello,

i think the MB forex datafeed would be an ideal candidate to add to the basic fx service. It should be easy and cheap to get, they have a lot of quote-updates compared to other firms, they have fractional quotes (1/10) - and they are a multibank/ecn platform that displays the best bid/ask from multiple sources. So it is a very good representation of the overall market.

The MB datafeed is available via the premium service/Tenfore (i.e. EURUSD.EFXG) - but there are some problems with that: it is slow, quotes are lagging up to 1 second compared to what i see on the MB order-entry platform itself. I'm guessing that's Tenfores fault.
In addition to that, Tenfore rounds the quotes to the nearest pip (MB quotes in 1/10 pips) and thus drops most of the quote-updates. So it is not an accurate representation of the mb datafeed.

I'm sure DTN could do a much better job than Tenfore, should you decide to add this (which i hope).

Regards,
Andy

Time: Sat July 27, 2024 2:22 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003