Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »Download Link
Author Topic: Download Link (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Market Wizard
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 11:19 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hi
It's many years since I have looked at the software provided with DTNiq. I have been using Ensigh windows, as thier product better fulfilled my needs at the time.
Could someone please provide a link, I am curious to see what improvements have been made over time.
Thanks

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 11:27 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Hello Brian,

You are authorized for the DTN IQ Software, and you can download it here: http://www.dtniq.com/template.cfm?navgroup=supportlist&urlcode=33&view=1

You may view the release notes at the same link, to see what current updates have been made. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Time: Sun May 26, 2024 12:10 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003