Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Tullet data frozen?
Author Topic: Tullet data frozen? (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 07:46 AM          Msg. 1 of 5
Hello,

My Tullet symbols have become frozen. Very different quotes from Barclays and Oanda. They are not updating at all. TGBPUSD, and TEURJPY --- maybe others. These are the only ones I'm looking at.

Best regards,
MK

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 07:55 AM          Msg. 2 of 5
Goodmorning Midknight,

I see the same thing here. The last Tullet update was at 8:35 EST. I have notified our Market Intecrity dept and will let you know what they find out.

THANKS
Stan S

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

midknight
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 07:56 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
Good morning Stan,

Thank you.

MK

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 08:28 AM          Msg. 4 of 5
I just heard back from MDI. The problem is at Tullets, they are not able to send the data at this time. They do have people looking into the problem. We haven’t heard any estimates as to when they will have it working again. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

THANKS
Stan S

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Oct 5, 2007 10:00 AM          Msg. 5 of 5
Hello MK,

The problem has been partially fixed, and you should now be reciving data. Unfortunately, there is no way to backfill the missing data. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 2:52 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003