Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Vista - What the F...
Author Topic: Vista - What the F... (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

lars67
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:23 AM          Msg. 1 of 3
Hi
Just switching to Vista a few weeks ago, and now I discover that IQ-Feed does not work on this operation system. IQ-Diagnostics works fine
Been trying to run as admin and emulate XP,WIn2000 with no result.

I hope it is I that is doing a mistake, I mean this has been in beta for almost 2 years, and all new computers are now preinstalled with this O/S

Any ideas ??

Cheers,
Lars

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:35 AM          Msg. 2 of 3
Hello Lars

We have been running IQFeed successfully for some time on Vista and I am sorry you are having issues with it. If you could send us details of your situation, build version, error messages, etc. I would be happy to try and help get things up and running. Just send it to support@iqfeed.net and I will look at it right away.

Tim

David
-DTN Evangelist-

I'd rather be...

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 03:22 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
Vista Operation

Had at least one customer use the latest IQConnect on Vista along with my program and no issues came up. This was a new machine with fresh install of the 4.2.0.7 client.

FWIW: One thing that sometimes got my system going after an new version update of the IQFeed client was to do the full IQ-Client install a second time. and re-boot afterwards.

GL!

David

IQXP Software
http://www.iqxp.com

LiveWire Update Service
PO Box 1417
Fairfield, IA 52556
641-472-8393
http://www.livewire-cablesoft.com/

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 8:52 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003