Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Vista - What the F...
Author Topic: Vista - What the F... (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

lars67
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:23 AM          Msg. 1 of 3
Hi
Just switching to Vista a few weeks ago, and now I discover that IQ-Feed does not work on this operation system. IQ-Diagnostics works fine
Been trying to run as admin and emulate XP,WIn2000 with no result.

I hope it is I that is doing a mistake, I mean this has been in beta for almost 2 years, and all new computers are now preinstalled with this O/S

Any ideas ??

Cheers,
Lars

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 11:35 AM          Msg. 2 of 3
Hello Lars

We have been running IQFeed successfully for some time on Vista and I am sorry you are having issues with it. If you could send us details of your situation, build version, error messages, etc. I would be happy to try and help get things up and running. Just send it to support@iqfeed.net and I will look at it right away.

Tim

David
-DTN Evangelist-

I'd rather be...

Posted: Mar 15, 2007 03:22 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
Vista Operation

Had at least one customer use the latest IQConnect on Vista along with my program and no issues came up. This was a new machine with fresh install of the 4.2.0.7 client.

FWIW: One thing that sometimes got my system going after an new version update of the IQFeed client was to do the full IQ-Client install a second time. and re-boot afterwards.

GL!

David

IQXP Software
http://www.iqxp.com

LiveWire Update Service
PO Box 1417
Fairfield, IA 52556
641-472-8393
http://www.livewire-cablesoft.com/

Time: Sat July 27, 2024 2:24 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003