Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: jar
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 18, 2015 09:14 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
jar has contributed to 39 posts out of 21202 total posts (0.18%) in 5,759 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Support,

I am getting this error when I try to download daily data. I am using QCollector to download. I get this error when I try to download indice data.

Regards,

jar

IQFeed Developer Support » Partially unauthorised user ID Jan 17, 2015 07:21 AM (Total replies: 9)

Same here. Had it the last two days.

jar

Data and Content Support » AVAL Dec 11, 2014 06:30 AM (Total replies: 1)

AVAL was a IPO on or about 9/23/2014. When I download daily data I get dozen or so quotes from 2007. Would it be possible for you to delete those older quotes?

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » EOD Data Aug 31, 2012 05:32 AM (Total replies: 11)

There are still issues with the data on 8/1/2012. BF.B, KWK, CO, EXG are a few. Also there are several equities that have no volume on that date. All NYSE. Granted they are all low volume. XVG,VNO-A, UBP-C are many more. I count at least 70 with no volume all on 8/1. All have volume on every other date in August.

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » EOD Data Aug 8, 2012 05:14 AM (Total replies: 11)

Thanks for taking care of this.

j

Data and Content Support » EOD Data Aug 4, 2012 07:58 AM (Total replies: 11)

Seems there is a problem with the EOD data on 8/1. Many symbols missing data.
ETN, DIS, DHR, DHI are just a few.

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » S&P 500 ISSUES TOTAL Jul 5, 2012 04:27 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thanks for checking this out. Question. If a symbol doesn't trade one day for some reason will this symbol reflect this?

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » S&P 500 ISSUES TOTAL Jul 5, 2012 05:08 AM (Total replies: 4)

Marketstat II6T.Z S&P 500 ISSUES TOTAL. I am showing 498. Is that correct?

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Jun 10, 2012 05:51 AM (Total replies: 1)

Found the problem on my end. Please disregard.

jar

Data and Content Support » Bank of New York Mellon Corporation Jun 9, 2012 10:13 AM (Total replies: 1)

Can you check the daily data on The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK) NYSE

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » Daily Data Feb 11, 2012 07:01 AM (Total replies: 1)

Support,

Could you please check these symbols data and correct them? Daily data. Problem with the last day or two.
RA
ER.X
R.X

Thanks,

jar

Data and Content Support » DIND.Z Jan 10, 2012 05:23 PM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks!

Data and Content Support » DIND.Z Jan 10, 2012 11:59 AM (Total replies: 2)

Support,

Question about DIND.Z. NYSE Issue Dollar Volume Down. Is this NYSE total points times Volume on issues that closed lower? If not what is it?

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » IIQT.Z Jan 9, 2012 12:27 PM (Total replies: 1)

IIQT.Z 8/10/11 4/4/11 2/9/11 10/8/10 7/1/10
This is Nasdaq Comb Issues Total.
Then from 4/9/10 and earlier many dates have a small number of opening issues. Some dates have 2k+, which I would think is correct, many have 100 issues and under for opening issues. This is Daily data. Can you check this please.

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » Russell Indice Jan 4, 2012 12:45 PM (Total replies: 2)

For some reason these were not in my db. They are now.

Thnaks!

Data and Content Support » Russell Indice Jan 3, 2012 03:57 PM (Total replies: 2)

I found some issues with the Russell Indices data.
Could you please take a look at the daily data on 12/30/11 for R.X, TH.X and TO.X? For some reason I only have the open for each. Also R.X has an issue on 10/10/11. I only get daily data from 2004. Is it possible to get more? Like say to 2000. 1990 would be even better!

Regards,

jar

Data and Content Support » Market Stats Oct 20, 2011 07:13 AM (Total replies: 1)

Data Support,
Can someone check out the EOD data in marketstats? I am getting no data and incorrect data for many symbols.

Thanks,

jar

Data and Content Support » Issues vs. Shares/stocks Feb 10, 2011 07:41 AM (Total replies: 5)

Jay,

A little clarification please. Your NYSE list includes Adrs, Funds, REITs, Equities, etc..
Are all these included in your Market statistics other than the stats specifically for S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100?

I am looking for stats just for equities.

Regards,

John

Data and Content Support » NYSE Data Issues Jan 20, 2011 03:02 PM (Total replies: 8)

Thanks for looking into this.

jar

Data and Content Support » Market Stats Jan 20, 2011 06:34 AM (Total replies: 0)

Market Stats

Time: Mon May 27, 2024 7:03 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003