Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »minute data
Author Topic: minute data (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 09:34 AM          Msg. 1 of 6
I noticed something. The minute data (via socks) being returned for today is in format '2005-9-1', while all the previous dates for minute data I can find are in format '2005-09-01'.

Is this a bug or a recent (un)announced change?

Edited by squirlhntr on Sep 1, 2005 at 10:32 AM

DTN_Natalie_H
-DTN Evangelist-

DTN Market Access, LLC.

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 10:39 AM          Msg. 2 of 6
I am not seeing this in the C++ History Socket example app...what symbol are you pulling? Thanks!

Natalie Hannan DTN Market Access, LLC.

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 11:58 AM          Msg. 3 of 6
MSFT, GOOG, TEURUSD, HUSDJPY, etc...

every symbol that i've tried. i'm using 2.3.0.1

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 02:23 PM          Msg. 4 of 6

David
-DTN Evangelist-

I'd rather be...

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 03:58 PM          Msg. 5 of 6
Quote: Its been broken for more than a year

DTN fixed the issue in the next release 2.3.0.2 but this was still a beta and not a deliverable as such. Subsequent releases have been correct. There are many issues in the earlier versions. Also, the clients are not backward compatible.

FWIW: I'd recommend using the latest client as that is the direction DTN is going and using earlier versions will be a horror story for you as DTN wants us (not spoken to in the written spec) to rely on the latest client version being installed in the IQFeed directory and no DTN dll's installed and registered in the 3rd party directory. They want our software to be able to co-exist if run at the same time. (especially DTNIQ). Currently I install my software and the necessary dll's for the latest client in my own directory as a means of self protection as I have had my program shut down or other aberations by others installations using out of date dll's. I will change this as soon as we get a released client and request the user to install the latest client if he does not have it.

GL!

David

IQXP Software
http://www.iqxp.com

LiveWire Update Service
PO Box 1417
Fairfield, IA 52556
641-472-8393
http://www.livewire-cablesoft.com/

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 1, 2005 04:04 PM          Msg. 6 of 6
i've been told that we will be able to continue using the old client...

which is important as their new version doesn't seem to coexist with SOCKS...

Time: Mon May 6, 2024 9:14 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003