Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »DJM5 no bid and ask update
Author Topic: DJM5 no bid and ask update (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

zyzhu2000
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 4, 2005 08:29 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hi,

I have DJM5 on the watch list, but all updates I receive are trades. I never receives a single one of bid and ask update. What is going on?

Thanks,
Geoffrey

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 4, 2005 09:32 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
DJM5 is not currently trading. It is the pit/day session. If you want the electronic contract, you need @DJM5 as per the post explaining the differences in symbology you asked about. If you want a combined session day and night use +DJM5 as per the post as well.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

zyzhu2000
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 4, 2005 10:16 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
Sorry I wasn't clear. I logged all the DJM5 updates between 8:30 and 3:00 today but all of them are updates due to trade and none of them are updates due to bid/ask change. I am looking at field 18 of the Q message. Do you know why?

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Apr 5, 2005 12:06 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
because its traded in the pit, not electronically.
Edited by skunk on Apr 5, 2005 at 12:07 PM

Time: Wed May 8, 2024 8:03 PM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003