Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTN_IQFeed on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »Aussie Curve
Author Topic: Aussie Curve (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

lifttheoffer
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 19, 2016 01:55 AM          Msg. 1 of 1
Hi guys, you currently carry data for most products on the SFE (ASX24), but dont seem to have data for the exchange traded spread books. The exchange codes (also the TT codes) are XTYT34 as an example (this is the exchange traded spread book between YT# and XT#), would it be possible to add this?

Time: Mon September 24, 2018 3:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003