Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »European Indices
Author Topic: European Indices (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)

pyro
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 20, 2013 06:28 AM          Msg. 1 of 9
Hi.

I can only find the Xetra Dax cash indice (DAX.X).
I'd like to know if you offer the daily data for the other european markets (CAC, FTSE, MIB, PSI, IBEX, AEX...). If so, where can I see the symbols. If not, will this be possible in the near future?

Regards.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Jun 20, 2013 06:56 AM          Msg. 2 of 9
Pyro

We do carry the cac 40 using the MTU13
the FTSE is LHU13
the PSI is PSIU13
the AEX is AEXU13

These can be found on our web site www.iqfeed.net under
the Heading of NYSE LIFFE Equity & Indes Derivatives (NYLED)

drucifer
-Interested User-

Nthng is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool

Posted: Mar 30, 2014 04:17 PM          Msg. 3 of 9
I too an looking for FTSE index data. I tried following the instructions above, but I can no longer find NYLED, and when I try using the symbol MTU13 to build a new instrument in Ninja Trader, it does not recognize the symbol upon historical data download.

DTN_CurtisT
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Mar 30, 2014 06:29 PM          Msg. 4 of 9
Hello Drucifer, within NinjaTrader, when you create a new Future contract within the Instrument Manager under the Misc. Tab only enter the Root symbol so for the CAC 40 future it will have MT next to IQFeed for the Symbol Map section. Once you have that, you can also set the Exchange just as Default and it will work properly to load both current contracts as well as historical contracts. If you have any problems with getting the symbol added properly you can email us at support@iqfeed.net and we can walk you through setting it up.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
support@prophetx.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000

Edited by DTN_CurtisT on Mar 30, 2014 at 06:30 PM

drucifer
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 01:43 AM          Msg. 5 of 9
Thank you for answering. I made a mistake in the symbol code in my original post. I actually need the symbol for the FTSE Index. Would you happen to know that code?

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 09:06 AM          Msg. 6 of 9
Drucifer
The Symbols for the FTSE:
the Index we have is the FIY.X
the Future of that index is LFM14

drucifer
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 01:55 PM          Msg. 7 of 9
Thank you!!!!

drucifer
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 31, 2014 02:15 PM          Msg. 8 of 9
The data is only End of Day Quotes for the FIY.X. Was kind of hoping for minute data.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jun 8, 2016 05:19 PM          Msg. 9 of 9

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 11:53 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003