Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »How much historical Data ?
Author Topic: How much historical Data ? (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

renardblanc
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 15, 2004 02:44 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hello!

Using Hyperserver for the Eurex futures (XGU4,EXU4, SWU4, BDU4 ),

I can't download more than :

4 working days or 6 calendar days (sept 9 to sept 14 included) of Tick history
10 working days or 14 calendar days of 1 minute history

Is it a limitation you have on the Eurex or a limitation of Hyperserver ?

Thanks

WhiteFox

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Sep 15, 2004 08:40 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
We have 8 calendar days of Tick data. I was able to pull XGU4 back to 9/9 (which would be 8 days). We also have 120 calendar days of minute data. If you are unable to get that much data, is would have to be an issue with Hyperserver. I would suggest contact them to see if there is a limit in the software or some setting needs to be modified.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

renardblanc
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 20, 2004 12:57 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Thank you for your answer. I'll check with them.

Last question,could you tell me if you provide continuous( or permanent ) future data feed for E-mini Nasdaq100 , S&P and /or for futures in Eurex ?

thanks again

renardblanc

DTN_MarketData
-DTN's Market Data Experts-

Posted: Sep 20, 2004 08:54 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Are you looking for the continuous weekly/monthly data that builds off of the current active month? In this case the answer is yes, and it is found looking at a standard weekly/monthly continuation chart.

Or, are you asking about the permanent continuous data that always builds off of the December contract? In this case, the answer is no. We don't currently have this available, but to can submit a request and it will be looked into.

Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thanks.

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 11:10 AM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003