Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »probleme volume on ER
Author Topic: probleme volume on ER (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:01 AM          Msg. 1 of 9
Hi,
probleme volume on ER and maybe on all cme :
IQfeed volume : 39768
Globalfutures by pats : 92158
probleme iqfeed ???
thank you for your answer
alaindua

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:08 AM          Msg. 2 of 9
Hi Alaindua,

I have forwarded the volume information you submitted to our Market Integrity dept. I will let you know what they find out as soon as I hear back.

Thank you for letting us know there was a problem.

Stan

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:11 AM          Msg. 3 of 9
What symbol are you watching? If you are watching the front month symbols, such as @ES#, these contracts have rolled to December. Please make sure you are comparing the same contracts. Right now, the front trading month is Dec, and thus @ES# is showing you data for @ESZ7. You can still view the Sept contract by using the actual contract symbol of @ESU7. My guess is the volume will match when comparing the same contracts.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:25 AM          Msg. 4 of 9
volume @ER# IQFEED = 46156
volume ER december globalfutures = 110856

volume @ERU7 Iqfeed =39913
volume @ERU7 globalfutures = 105543

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:27 AM          Msg. 5 of 9
Hi Alaindua,

Shubhra, in the Market Integrity dept check our volumes against a couple other data feeds & all are matched up. Most likely you are looking at different contract as Jay said. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to ask.

Stan

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 10:56 AM          Msg. 6 of 9
I look the SAME contract !! ER dec 2007
look the picture please

File Attached: probleme volume ER same contract dec.JPG (downloaded 1312 times)

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 11:09 AM          Msg. 7 of 9
volume ER dec 55721 at 11h07 AM it's not possible, it's too little
normaly : 100000

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 11:16 AM          Msg. 8 of 9
CME : same probleme on ES and NQ
cbot : volume ok

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Sep 13, 2007 11:21 AM          Msg. 9 of 9
Hi Alan,

I have sent you an email reguarding possable reasons for the discrepancys in volume. Our Market Integrity dept checked our data against 2 different data venders & all match. I am confadent our data is correct. Please contact me via email or go to IQFeed.net to use our online chat system if you have any further questions.

THANKS
Stan

Time: Sat May 18, 2024 2:57 PM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003