I'm just about to do my firsts steps using IQFeed and encountered the first problem. Here is what I did:
- download and install IQFeed 2.3
- I did not subscribe on any live market data, just delayed data only (not sure if this matters)
- build and run the "CSharpLevel1Com" sample
- unfortunately the text box to enter a symbol still is disabled, since the "IQFeed_SystemMessage" method is not triggered
Here is more information:
- on startup the IQ Connection Manager shows up in the system tray for a second and disappears immediately
- I experience the same on starting the pre-build VB "History COM client"
- the VB "History socket client" is fine: the "IQ Connection Manager" stays in the system tray
- the Java sample also is fine
Am I doing something wrong here ? Any comment is appreciated.
TradeMagic - Trading at its bestEdited by Dierk Droth on Aug 16, 2004 at 11:13 AM