Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN Satellite Products »Trading halted information
Author Topic: Trading halted information (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

fschroer
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 22, 2006 11:06 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
I’m unable to detect a trading halt. For example, IMCL halted trading on 7/31 at 9:35AM EDT, and resumed trading at 11:50AM, but I didn’t receive either the Quote Status bit 12 set or the Market Condition MC_HALT code. I receive other Quote Status and Market Condition codes OK, just not trade halt codes. Is there something else I need to do to receive trading halt information?

DTNKaren
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 23, 2006 01:18 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hi
Are you receiving this information on a developers feed?

Sorry for the delay in response.

Karen

fschroer
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 28, 2006 11:17 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
Yes

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Sep 10, 2006 06:40 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Hi Frank,

It is my understanding that you are using the satellite feed. I talked to Jim F a while back and he had mentioned that he has worked with you extenstively on this or related issues to try to determine why you aren't receiving certain messages. Unfortunately, Jim doesn't monitor these forums actively, so it is usually better to receive support directly from him. Jim is, by far, the most knowledgeable person we have on the Satellite SDK feed, so he should be able to help you troubleshoot and resolve any issues which may cause the halt information to not be processed.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can be of assistance as well.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 6:52 PM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003