Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Fundamental Request format !SYNTAX_ERROR!
Author Topic: Fundamental Request format !SYNTAX_ERROR! (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Doron Whitman
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 12:13 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Could someone please post a reply with the correct request string / format for fundamental data ?

Thanks !

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 12:51 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hello Doron.

You should have access to the documentation for the API which should answer any formatting questions you may have. You also should have access to the example apps included with the developer install of IQFeed.

We also have a developer email if you have more specific questions that are not covered (or not covered clearly) in the documentation.

Doron Whitman
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 12:58 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
We hired a developer to code our data downloader for us. It works fine for historical requests and the developer has since left the project. I am now supporting the downloader and have no access to the API's documentation.

It's a simple question, what's the harm in answering it, Steve?

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 11, 2006 01:06 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
The API and associated documentation/developer support is only available to registered developers. If you don't have access to the API, you can register at http://www.iqfeed.net/dev and we would be happy to help you. On the other hand, if your app still has access to IQFeed, your developer must have had an API account. You can send me a PM on the forum with the product name you are using in your application when you call IQFeed and I can look up the record so you can get developer support.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Wed May 8, 2024 7:20 AM CFBB v1.2.0 16 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003