Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: sersan
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 1, 2009 02:03 AM
Interests:
Email: sersan@sersansistemas.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
sersan has contributed to 62 posts out of 21183 total posts (0.29%) in 5,971 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » bad ticks in xgz9 Dec 1, 2009 02:03 AM (Total replies: 4)

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Data and Content Support » bad ticks in xgz9 Nov 30, 2009 08:40 AM (Total replies: 4)

Do you remember the dax bad ticks?

Regards.

Data and Content Support » bad ticks in xgz9 Nov 27, 2009 07:28 AM (Total replies: 4)

Bad ticks in dax future, see 1 minut chart, 5:41 and 5:53

regards

Data and Content Support » missing data for XG# Nov 19, 2009 09:15 AM (Total replies: 6)

I think there aren't data, the market was stopped in origin, so no changes.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Bad tick in XGZ9 Nov 19, 2009 08:19 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi

It seems that there is a bad tick for XGZ9. Look at the 1 minute chart, it is obvious.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 21, 2009 07:39 AM (Total replies: 56)

Intraday chart for SWZ9 has bars missed on October 13th

regards

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 20, 2009 05:54 AM (Total replies: 56)

I totally agree with you, this is very serious. It seems that your service is free...
I need intra-day data for SWZ9

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 16, 2009 02:58 AM (Total replies: 56)

SWZ9 is not correct for October 13

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 15, 2009 03:00 PM (Total replies: 56)

XGZ9 is correct, SWZ9 has some data lost from October 13. Today it seems correct for both.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 15, 2009 06:26 AM (Total replies: 56)

Not for me.
I receive data correctly for SWZ9, but it has lost data on october 13. For XGZ9, the historical data for October 13 and 14 are correct, but today I only have data from the moment that I open the chart, i.e. I don't have historical data for today...
Regards.

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 14, 2009 03:22 AM (Total replies: 56)

Yes it is, again there are delays...

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 14, 2009 02:16 AM (Total replies: 56)

Please, I need the historical data as soon as possible.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Eurex problem Oct 13, 2009 03:57 AM (Total replies: 56)

The eurex data are not arriving correctly. It seems that there are a lot of lag.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Dax Futures not updating Feb 4, 2009 11:21 AM (Total replies: 10)

Curtis, it is clear that my other vendor has not been invented the data, so, in somewhere he has obtained them.

I assure you that I am seeing just now a chart with data until 7:20 ET (13:20 dax time).

Maybe I could send you a txt file with the data.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Dax Futures not updating Feb 4, 2009 09:12 AM (Total replies: 10)

I need the data from XGH9 and SWH9
THANKS

Data and Content Support » Dax Futures not updating Feb 4, 2009 08:54 AM (Total replies: 10)

As far as I know, there have been two cut off. The first was until 7:20 ET and it not reach all the market. Therefore, there is data until 7:20 ET, in fact, I already have this data from another vendor in other software. After this time, the market was fully stopped and these data are lost.

Please, fill the data until 7:20 ET asap.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Dax Futures not updating Feb 4, 2009 07:45 AM (Total replies: 10)

Works!

Please, try to recover the lost data, all or part of them.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Dax Futures not updating Feb 4, 2009 06:39 AM (Total replies: 10)

no works.

I think is a problem in market.

If the data have not been missed, please refill the charts asap when the connection has been recovered.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Problems with Eurex data Jan 22, 2009 08:38 AM (Total replies: 7)

Yesterday and today, I experienced some delaying with the reception of eurex data, around open time of usa markets.

Regards.

Data and Content Support » Problems with Eurex data Dec 5, 2008 07:13 AM (Total replies: 7)

How Can I connect with 156 servers????? Today it is job report, I need a solution inmediatly!!!

Regards-

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 4:42 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003