Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: SangeRaal
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 17, 2007 08:14 AM
Interests:
Email: sangeraal@hotmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
SangeRaal has contributed to 1 posts out of 21191 total posts (0.00%) in 6,107 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » DTN unable to provide realtime data? Aug 17, 2007 08:14 AM (Total replies: 10)

Over the past 1 year, DTN support has repeatedly promised that their Real Time internet
feed would be real time in "fast" or busy markets. This has not happened. Despite all
promises of changes, iqconnect still shows tens or 100s of millions of page faults in
process monitor resulting in delays in feed times of up to 20 minutes. Iqconnect uses all of the
system resources. Sometimes for an hour at a time.
After all types of upgrades to my computers recommended by DTN, these delays have not
gone away.
I am now of the opinion that DTN cannot deliver real time and may not know what it will
take to deliver.

Time: Sun May 5, 2024 2:00 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003