Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: infotrader
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 24, 2006 11:49 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
infotrader has contributed to 17 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.08%) in 6,911 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Bad Data USH6 Feb 24, 2006 11:49 AM (Total replies: 0)

Bad tick on intraday history for USH6 (Pit Session)
Date: 24-2-2006
Time: 08:21 ET
Price: 11304.125

Using IQFeed

Data and Content Support » Bad Data SBK6 Feb 23, 2006 05:36 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'm using IQFeed

Data and Content Support » Bad Data SBK6 Feb 22, 2006 10:10 AM (Total replies: 4)

Intraday Data history for SBK6 - 21-02-2006 - Approx 12.00 ET showing incorect value of 85.75

Data and Content Support » Bad Data on NNH6 Feb 21, 2006 07:34 AM (Total replies: 1)

Data on daily history file for NNH6 for 2-21-06 does not correspondance to the intraday data history or exchange data.

Low for the day should be 15,565 with open value at 15,610.

For last 4 weeks each Monday's historical data shows a flat bar, with open, high, low and close prices the same. Please check historical data for dates:
2-6-2006
1-30-2006
1-23-2006
1-16-2006

Data and Content Support » Intraday Chart History Server is not working Sep 28, 2005 06:51 AM (Total replies: 1)

Intraday chart histories stiopped updating at around 07:20 ET this morning. Example symbols @EUZ5, @ESZ5

Are there any further updates as to when this issue will be fixed?

Data and Content Support » IPE continuous symbols Sep 20, 2005 10:23 AM (Total replies: 2)

This problem still exists on EB# and EPI#. Furthermore, CL# is not working also. Are you not supporting continuous symbols anymore? Do you intend to post a reply to this?

Data and Content Support » IPE continuous symbols Sep 13, 2005 05:38 AM (Total replies: 2)

IPE continuous symbols not working or have not been rolled over.
EB# is not returning anything (EBV5 is lead month) and EPI# is still showing September values. September contract expired September 12 and October (EPIV5) is now lead month.

Data and Content Support » No Tullet Forex Feed this morning Aug 30, 2005 06:16 AM (Total replies: 3)

All Tullet Forex quotes appear to be offline. There have been no updates on the Tullet feed since 16.00 ET on August 29. Sample symbols: TEURUSD; TUSDJPY; TUSDCHF; TEURCHF

Do you have an update on when the fix for this problem will be available. The problem still exists.

Data and Content Support » Problem with Hot Spot FX Symbol HCADJPY Aug 25, 2005 08:23 AM (Total replies: 2)

Please note that I am still showing an error with Forex symbol HCADJPY.

This symbol is quoteing 0.00 for the last number of days
I am unable to receive intraday chart histories from IQFeed.
Daily chart histories are showing no significant price data past July 1, 2005.

Has there been a format change on this symbol?
Are your feeds still quoteing this cross?

Data and Content Support » Problem with Hot Spot FX Symbol HCADJPY Aug 23, 2005 07:56 AM (Total replies: 2)

There appears to be an error on symbol HCADJPY this morning - price reporting way off real values. Also, since July 1, 2005 there appears to be a problem reporting end of day prices in your chart histories.

This problem still exists and I have had no update on a fix. Any idea when it will be looked at?

The problem with LIFFE interest rate products volume formatting still exists. Do you have any update on when this issue will be resolved?

All LIFFE interest rate products (EG: LLU5 and LUU5) are showing incorrect volume, ask/bid size data on IQ Feed.

These products have gained 2 zeros.
ie when bid size for Sep 05 Short sterling (LLU5) is 226 the quoteboard shows
22600, and the same applies for the ask size and total volume.

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Trial Registration is not working May 24, 2005 10:08 AM (Total replies: 2)

The trial registration process on the IQFeed website is not working:
https://www.iqfeed.net/index.cfm?displayaction=start

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 6:05 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003