Viewing User Profile for: one541
About Contact
Last Post: May 29, 2024 01:00 AM
Interests:
Email: one541@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
one541 has contributed to 7 posts out of 21244 total posts (0.03%) in 1,543 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data Questions » Bitcoin Index May 29, 2024 01:00 AM (Total replies: 1)

I am getting 10min delayed data for the symbols BRTI.X and ETHUSD_RTI.X - which package should I add in order to get real-time data?

Thanks altmany!

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the difference between Interval Volume and Cummulative Volume

IQFeed Developer Wish List » Binary Protocol May 7, 2020 09:51 AM (Total replies: 12)

I don't think the complexity of a binary protocol is worth it, or adding on an external dependency such as protobuf (and the beast of gRPC) because it is the latest fad.
IQFeed is a simple straight forward protocol is more than ample, and I can literally guarantee that protobuf+grpc overhead will not give any benefit.

Could you please explain what does the "IntervalVolume" represent in B[Type] messages in the derivative sockets? The documentation is a little unclear.

Thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » Error on Invalid Login May 6, 2020 09:24 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi,

I noticed that when I set the login/password that are incorrect via the admin socket and connect, I am not able to get any errors that it was invalid. Is this by design, because I would like to run iqconnect.exe headless inside a docker container - so I would require any login error messages to alerted to me via my feed handler's logging system.

Could you please advise.

Thanks

Data Questions » Forex - ABBA vs COMP May 6, 2020 01:11 AM (Total replies: 3)

Could someone tell me the difference between Tenfore ABBA and COMP symbols for forex, for example EURUSD.ABBA and EURUSD.COMP - how are these calculated?

Time: Fri July 26, 2024 10:30 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003