Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: 462179
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 6, 2016 06:12 AM
Interests:
Email: bjefforey@programmer.net
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
462179 has contributed to 20 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.09%) in 2,732 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 6, 2016 06:12 AM (Total replies: 37)

C'mon. anyone?

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:24 PM (Total replies: 37)

Hello Tim,
I cannot download the ES file from the location. The error says "HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Can you please send the @ES# file. I am working on a deadline here.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 01:04 PM (Total replies: 37)

I broke the file in six parts. And have been successful in loading 1 part. So I guess data being inverted is not an issue. Tim, can you please send the @ES# file in the same format as the one you sent me earlier. It doesn't matter if the data is inverted. I just badly need that file.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 11:44 AM (Total replies: 37)

Also can you please resend the file you sent me earlier after running a tail on unix.

tail -r myfile.txt

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 11:42 AM (Total replies: 37)

I appreciate your help. However I won't need IQFeed service. Please cancel it for me.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 11:33 AM (Total replies: 37)

There a couple of issues:
1. The file is inverted
2. Charting application has crashed probably because of the file size or due to the data being inverted.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 10:23 AM (Total replies: 37)

Can you please also mention the format

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:57 AM (Total replies: 37)

i got the email. Can you send me @ES#. Just 3 months data is more than enuf for now.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:53 AM (Total replies: 37)

(email removed for privacy)
Edited by DTN_Tim Walter on Nov 5, 2016 at 09:56 AM

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:35 AM (Total replies: 37)

yes i got the email with uid pwd

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:31 AM (Total replies: 37)

this went to my clients email id becos it won't take mine.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:18 AM (Total replies: 37)

User name: 462192

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 09:17 AM (Total replies: 37)

I registered and got the new userid and pwd but I am getting the same error.
Sorry, your Product and/or Service for the attempted login are incorrect. If you have recently changed products you may also need to change your type of service. Please contact DTN customer support for assistance. (3)

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 08:55 AM (Total replies: 37)

Can you tell me which exchange should i subscribe to for S&P 500 index (SPX.XO)

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 08:41 AM (Total replies: 37)

Sorry, your Product and/or Service for the attempted login are incorrect. If you have recently changed products you may also need to change your type of service. Please contact DTN customer support for assistance. (3)

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 08:34 AM (Total replies: 37)

Yes CSV would be just as good, atleast for today. Do i need to register for DTN.IQ?

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 07:53 AM (Total replies: 37)

I have tried MotiveWave and Amibroker.

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 07:46 AM (Total replies: 37)

And for SPX.XO I don't get any 1 minute data. The smallest bar size available is 5 minutes. I need @ES# and SPX.XO both

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 07:43 AM (Total replies: 37)

Hi Tim, Yes I tried just now. The Tick History goes back just to start of day yesterday. If i increase the bar size it goes back further. This is for the ES Continuous (@ES#) would appreciate if you could help me. I was hoping to get some analysis done today. My Userid is 462179

Data and Content Support » backfill for @ES# Nov 5, 2016 05:58 AM (Total replies: 37)

I am looking for tick data for this symbol but the data only goes back to 5 days. I was told that that you provide 180 days tick history.

Time: Sun April 28, 2024 4:06 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003