Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: uktrader
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 15, 2016 09:07 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
uktrader has contributed to 8 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.04%) in 3,175 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » trade conditions Apr 15, 2016 09:07 AM (Total replies: 5)

Great, that's what I was after.

Data and Content Support » trade conditions Apr 15, 2016 07:01 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks.

You say these may change - can I check that any changes would be strictly additions and not changes to the codes?

Also it looks like these are codes for NYSE/Amex only. Are there other codes for other exchanges?

Data and Content Support » trade conditions Apr 14, 2016 06:13 PM (Total replies: 5)

Where can I find a full list of all the trade conditions that can appear for historical tick data requests?

Data and Content Support » historical gasoil data Sep 28, 2015 06:52 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thanks, I'll take a look.

A related problem: I can't find any historical data for UK natural gas futures on ICE, tick or interval (GWE, GWQ, GWS, GZY). Am I doing something wrong?

Data and Content Support » historical gasoil data Sep 28, 2015 06:20 AM (Total replies: 3)

If I download historical data for the future GAS (low sulphur gasoil futures on ICE Europe), there is only data back to the Feb 2015 contract. This matches up with the transition described in:

https://www.theice.com/publicdocs/circulars/14042.pdf

I am sure IQFeed has the data for the previous contract, but the symbol has most likely changed and I can't find it. Could someone help?

IQFeed Developer Support » two questions for futures Aug 19, 2015 09:09 AM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks.

I am setting my protocol to 5.1 but I'm still not seeing them. I did notice that the protocol reported on the request data back is 5.0, not 5.1 as I expected after my call to change the version. Am I doing something wrong?

IQFeed Developer Support » two questions for futures Aug 17, 2015 02:21 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks for the quick reply. Put me down as requesting first notice dates in a future version! :) I don't suppose you have them available anywhere else? I'm happy to clean the data up myself (for instance, scrape a website).

Regarding the historical trade conditions, how do I get these? I'm using the ReqHistoryTickTimeframe function via the IHistoryLookup4 interface in the COM API, and I don't see condition codes in the response.

IQFeed Developer Support » two questions for futures Aug 17, 2015 02:00 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have two questions relating to futures data:

1.) Can we find the first notice/delivery dates for futures contracts using the IQFeed API?

2.) Streaming ticks include condition codes for the last trade. Is this data available for historical tick data as well?

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 4:07 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003