Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: nawest1
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 16, 2011 11:44 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
nawest1 has contributed to 3 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 4,700 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » cboe equity only put call ratio Aug 16, 2011 11:44 AM (Total replies: 11)

Having had no update on the forum (!) I made contact with the support desk and think that I have the correct answer as to why the IQ Feed "CBOE" "Equity only" put call ratio is so different to the official ratio. It seems that IQ Feed uses not only single stock options volumes but also the volumes of the SPY and other ETFs and HOLDRs (that the CBOE actually includes in the Index Ratio sub-ratio). On the basis that the whole point of having an equity only ratio is to strip out all the hedging basis that is present in the Total Put/Call ratio (from the inclusion of the index and broad based products) I'm very unclear why they did it this way and they didn't have an answer. I have however formally put in a request for an EQUITY ONLY ratio that matches the CBOE methodology. However, I suspect that it will not be a high priority unless other users make their voice heard......

Nathan

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » cboe equity only put call ratio Jul 17, 2011 02:29 PM (Total replies: 11)

I've only just started using the put/call ratios on IQ feed in the last couple of days and I too was puzzled as to why your equity only ratio was so far removed from the official CBOE one. Not sure why you would calculate it that way - your total put/call ratio seems to be the same as the CBOE reason - but would definitely back up the last user's request for an equity only put/call ratio as per the CBOE method. Thanks.

Nathan

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Nikkei Futures Jun 9, 2011 12:23 PM (Total replies: 1)

Do you guys have any plans to add the Osaka traded Nikkei futures? I see a few posts from ages ago but they are still not available - is there still any intention? Cheers Nathan

Nathan

Time: Sat April 20, 2024 8:10 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003