Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: steve
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 16, 2004 03:38 PM
Interests:
Email: steve.salter@siionline.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
steve has contributed to 10 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.05%) in 7,141 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Nov 16, 2004 03:38 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:

Thanks for the update and I appreciate your efforts as a liason with RTT....Steve

P.S. I still strongly believe that RTT should extend our subscriptions by whatever time it takes to put back the eanings tables that were IN PLACE when I originated my subscription. The loss of the earnimgs tables may have significantly hurt my business as an investor, since I relied on the tables as one of my initial screens of stocks. I would have gone to some other source and not have subscribed to DTN IQ if I had been told the tables were going to be eliminated. I am willing to wait for RTT to restore the tables, but I would not recommend DTN IQ to other invetsors unless they treat us with respect when our renewals come due.

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Nov 15, 2004 01:43 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:

Any help coming on the earnings reports and where to look?

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Nov 4, 2004 04:15 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:
Are the earnings tables now available? If so, where?
Steve

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Nov 3, 2004 02:15 PM (Total replies: 65)

Earnings Tables

Jay:
This looks very good to me. How often will they be posted and updated on any given day? One time in the a.m., one in the EARLY afternoon and one time before the close of the market would be good enough for me.
Thanks for working so diligently on solving this problem.
Steve

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Nov 1, 2004 05:03 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:

You mentioned in your reply to Gene that it will take time for RTT to format the earnings tables, and that it is being done to benefit "a handful of people" who use DTN for that purpose.
It is probably an unscientific way to see the issue, but the topic of the earnings tables has generated the largest number of responses and the second largest number under viewed topics in your forum list. If RTT wants to truely respond to its customers who have clearly looked at the topic and responded to your requests, they would finish the job. I, for one, have NO OTHER use for DTN other than the earnings tables.
ALSO, RTT should offer us a three month extension of our subscriptions to make up for the quarterly earnings season we have just lost to their dropping of this service which you feel only benefits "a handful of subscribers." That same handful who rank either #1 or 2 in replies and viewed topics.
Steve

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Oct 19, 2004 12:27 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:

Thanks for the update on the earnings tables. The prior format; with earnings, net income and sales, side by side with last year, was fine with me and looked quite simple. If it's updated twice in a day that is enough for me.

Steve

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Oct 18, 2004 03:01 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:

Any news on the corporate earnings tables being re-established? Time is running out on the 3rd quarter earnings reporting season.

Steve

Data and Content Support » Quarterly Earnings Oct 11, 2004 05:46 PM (Total replies: 65)

Jay:

Let me be clear about the ONE service that gave me added value from DTNIQ:

The earnings tables compared, side by side, the earnings per share, the net income, and the total sales, of a company's current time period (usually a quarter) to the same time period one year ago.
If you are not going to restore the table format, the most important service for which I paid a full year subscription, I would like my money back, pro rated to Sept. 30th when you ended the table format (right BEFORE the 3rd quarter results). DTNIQ's other services are not worth the price and are easily available on the net.

Steve

Data and Content Support » corporate earnings table Oct 8, 2004 04:57 PM (Total replies: 7)

Jay:
Without the quarterly corporate earnings reports in a table/spreadsheet format each day, I have no other use for DTN. The table was my first screen for potentially new purchases or short sells of stocks, and was in an easy to read format. If you are not going to restore that format, for which I paid a years subscription, can I have my money back, pro-rated?
Listing each company's earnings as they are released one at a time and by stock symbol, is no different than any other subscription services that are MUCH less expensive than DTN. Am I being clear on this topic?
Steve

Forum Suggestions » Daily Corporate Earnings Report Oct 8, 2004 01:02 PM (Total replies: 4)

Where is the simple spreadsheet of corporate earnings and sales DTN used to deliver every day under the news category? It seems to have disappeared after Sept. 30th. It is THEE only reason I subscribe to DTN and now it has moved or is no longer available.

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 1:04 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003