Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: markmm
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 10:36 AM
Interests:
Email: mark.marsella@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
markmm has contributed to 19 posts out of 21183 total posts (0.09%) in 4,797 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » 1 Minute historic data during market hours Apr 30, 2013 10:36 AM (Total replies: 2)

Ok thanks, it looks like it does.

Data and Content Support » 1 Minute historic data during market hours Apr 30, 2013 10:18 AM (Total replies: 2)

Is it limited like tick data is?

Data and Content Support » Daily historic data on @ES#C Feb 18, 2013 03:06 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok thanks Todd, I will look into that solution.

Data and Content Support » Daily historic data on @ES#C Feb 18, 2013 02:47 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi folks,

Is the daily historic data open close etc based on pit hours or full globex trading hours (i..e almost all day)? If it is all day is there anyway to get daily HLOC data from 9:30-16:15?

Data and Content Support » BIDU Daily vs Minute Feb 7, 2013 08:13 AM (Total replies: 6)

Ok thanks, I am only going back as far as 2007 so can I assume the majority of the big NASDAQ stocks have not had more than 2 splits since then?

Data and Content Support » BIDU Daily vs Minute Feb 7, 2013 04:15 AM (Total replies: 6)

OK thanks for the response. I use daily data to quickly look back n days, but use minute data for my backtesting. I guess I can just ditch the daily data and use intraday exclusively. This leads to my next question, is there a feed for split info for a symbol?

Data and Content Support » BIDU Daily vs Minute Feb 6, 2013 05:53 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hi,

I was comparing daily vs minute bars for BIDU and there is major differences for example

2008-03-03 Open is 251.74 on first few minute bars but daily says 25.34, is there a reason for this, split adjustment or something?

Thanks

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Can't Login with Ninja Trader Jan 24, 2013 12:54 PM (Total replies: 2)

All working now, not sure what caused it, it seemed to work when Zach logged in from his end to test it. It's refreshing to have such great customer support, thank again.

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Can't Login with Ninja Trader Jan 24, 2013 11:39 AM (Total replies: 2)

My 7 days trial ended yesterday and I agreed to start on the paid subscription but IQ Connect is now reporting "Sorry, your Product and/or Service for the attempted login are incorrect. If you have recently changed products you may also need to change your type of service" I am using Ninjatrader 64 bit version 7.

IQFeed Developer Support » From Trial to Purchased Jan 17, 2013 08:11 AM (Total replies: 2)

I had actually used the sevice before and managed to get by without the developer kit. Just takes a bit more time.

IQFeed Developer Support » From Trial to Purchased Jan 17, 2013 07:25 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi Folks,

If I use the 7 day trial while developing my client is it just a matter of changing my login details when I switch to a live account? I wan't to avoid developing against trial and then having to do major rework to switch to live (I am talking about connecting etc I realise the quotes are delayed etc in trial).

Regards

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Quote different fields size Mar 15, 2011 09:26 AM (Total replies: 2)

No not yet, I will probably do that in the next week. I think the problem was with my code anyway.

Regards

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Quote different fields size Mar 14, 2011 04:01 PM (Total replies: 2)

Im getting some Q messages that are differing in number of fields? Most have 68 but some are less or more? EG

Q KLIC 5 8.59 -0.12 -0.013777268 922294 847 8.740010-11-12-13-18-25-26-28-80

Edited by markmm on Mar 14, 2011 at 04:07 PM

IQFeed Developer Support » Don't need the Developer support/examples etc Feb 28, 2011 05:04 PM (Total replies: 5)

I see now sSteve, think I will get the develop package makes sense.

Regards

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » UserId and Pin Feb 28, 2011 05:03 PM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks I got it.

IQFeed Developer Support » Don't need the Developer support/examples etc Feb 28, 2011 04:23 PM (Total replies: 5)

When you say I can connect using another app do you mean iqconnect?

IQFeed Developer Support » UserId and Pin Feb 28, 2011 04:03 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi,

I received my userid and pin, but not sure where I should enter them? I have the latest IQFeed installed.

Regards

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Don't need the Developer support/examples etc Feb 28, 2011 03:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks Steve, I have signed up for the 7 day trial. I will probably get the dev package however I wanted to play with the feed first just using code. So if I just have the feed I can't use RegisterClientApp in my code as I won't get my own product code? But I could lauch the feed externally then send commands?

Regards

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Don't need the Developer support/examples etc Feb 28, 2011 01:52 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hi Guys,

I am looking at getting the IQFeed for use with my own custom made client. I will be able to write the code my self to hook up to the server using sockets etc. Does this mean I can just purchase the feed, I don't require the following

"The DTN IQFeed Developer area is a subscription only area. In exchange for $300/year, DTN will provide unlimited email support, free documentation updates, sample apps and notification of any changes to the feed specs. DTN does not provide its feed specifications or samples applications to unregistered developers. "

Regards

Mark

Time: Tue April 16, 2024 6:24 PM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003