Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: dwrowley
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 14, 2014 04:16 PM
Interests:
Email: dwrowley@mac.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
dwrowley has contributed to 14 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.07%) in 5,184 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

So far it looks like all the missing data has been restored on the symbols I'm tracking (1800+)

I've noticed a LOT of symbols who have gaps in their data from April 9th through 30th, 2014 and June 4th through June 30th...

Any ETA on when the data will be restored?

Data and Content Support » Backfill times slowed considerably recently? Jul 28, 2011 04:09 PM (Total replies: 2)

For many months, IQFeed has been flawless. Every morning before market open I backfill roughly 500 symbols for the last 10 days or so and the process typically takes about 5-8 minutes.

Over the last few days (since Monday) it has been taking upwards of 20 minutes...

Anyone else experiencing slower backfill times? I'm using the 4.7.2.0 client with Amibroker.

Once the backfills are done and the symbols are in the cache, the realtime feeds seem to be fine.

Thanks,
David

Thanks for the quick turnaround - the FNSR gap is now filled.

David

It's the 1-minute historical intraday that is missing for me in this range - and I have deleted the symbol / re-backfilled multiple times... Does the intraday data show up for you during this period?

I'm seeing a gap in my intraday historical data for Finisar (FNSR) from 9/28/2009 to 10/23/2009 inclusive. Stockcharts.com shows regular trading throughout this period. Can this gap be remedied?

Thanks,
David

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 14, 2010 10:00 AM (Total replies: 12)

Okay - thanks for clarifying. It's great having the data back to April '07.

Happy Holidays to everyone at Telvent - your service has been rock solid for me.

David

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 14, 2010 09:50 AM (Total replies: 12)

Just got a new plugin (3.1) from Amibroker and it works great! I'm now getting your full feed.

Will there be additional 1-minute intraday historical data coming online? The price increase note said something about more than 5 years of data, which presumably would mean data back to late 2005?

Thanks,
David

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 13, 2010 04:37 PM (Total replies: 12)

Okay - I've sent a request to Amibroker support for access to the 32-bit version of the plugin - though I'm a little skeptical that this is the cause... Anything else I should try in the meantime?

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 13, 2010 04:16 PM (Total replies: 12)

Yes - I'm using 2.0.2 of the DTN IQFeed data plug-in -- is there somewhere I can download the 3.0.0.5 beta? I don't see it on the AB site (I only see a 64-bit version and I'm running the 32-bit version of AB).

Thanks,
David
Edited by dwrowley on Dec 13, 2010 at 04:19 PM

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 13, 2010 03:43 PM (Total replies: 12)

I'm using Amibroker (5.34) with DTN IQFeed Client version 4.7.2.0 (the latest), running on Windows 7 with lots of memory, etc. Database size is set to 750,000 bars (about 7 years of data).

I'm grabbing 1-minute data and get 384500 bars, which takes me back to 3/17/2008

Any thoughts?

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 13, 2010 03:31 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hmmm... for stocks like LVS and MGM, the earliest I can get is the March 17th, 2008 date -- anything I need to do/configure to get earlier?

Thanks for the fast response,
David

Data and Content Support » Amount of stock historical intraday data? Dec 13, 2010 03:18 PM (Total replies: 12)

I saw on the recent announcement regarding the Jan 1 2011 price increase that there is now >5 years historical 1-minute data - which would be great!

I did some backfills on a number of symbols and am not getting anything earlier than March 17th, 2008 (in fact it seems most symbols start their data on that date).

Is the additional intraday historical data going to go live sometime soon?

Thanks,
David

Data and Content Support » Split-adjusted historical intraday data? Feb 8, 2010 10:06 AM (Total replies: 1)

I use the IQFeed intraday data with Amibroker and all of the historical intraday data is not split-adjusted. Is there someway to remedy this? Amibroker has a manual split detect/adjust capability, but if you do a backfill after you've manually fixed a symbol, of course, it wipes it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
David

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 3:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003