Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: ganamide
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 01:56 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
ganamide has contributed to 4 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.02%) in 5,217 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Jul 19, 2010 01:56 PM (Total replies: 29)

Does this apply to all futures contracts, and is it retroactive? How far back does it go?

Data and Content Support » Missing historical FX data Jan 13, 2010 04:40 PM (Total replies: 4)

That's exactly what the problem was. Thanks!

Data and Content Support » Missing historical FX data Jan 13, 2010 11:13 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hi,

I am having the exact same problem with tick data and it is not because of the number of bars set in AmiBroker. I set my max bars to 5,000,000 in the registry and I was able to retrieve what looked like a full 30 days of tick data for several currency pairs. The next day, however, I was only getting 7 days of tick data for any new currency pair that I added. I checked how many bars this was of tick data and it usually is around 400,000. I also checked to make sure that I am not going over any memory limit. I am retrieving the .FXCM data now, although I was able to get the full 30 days of data yesterday for .COMP, .EFXG, and .FXCM on NZDUSD.

Furthermore, all the new data that goes back 7 days starts at the same exact time (midnight ET), giving me the impression that the data is being intentionally cut off.

This also applies to futures contracts that I am looking at. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Jan 8, 2010 09:10 PM (Total replies: 29)

Is there a plan to roll the futures when the volume becomes greater in the next month, or on the first notice date, or something similar, instead of rolling on the expiration date?

Time: Sat April 20, 2024 10:29 AM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003