DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: davewolfs
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 17, 2009 09:39 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
davewolfs has contributed to 4 posts out of 21244 total posts (0.02%) in 5,367 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Futures Equalized Sessions Dec 17, 2009 09:39 PM (Total replies: 29)

In addition to the ES, will this be available to other symbols such as @EU, @TFS, CL, GC etc...

Any chance of adding a new symbol that will adjust properly based on the spread between the old contract and the forward month contract?

GC has problems as well.

Data and Content Support » IIKA.Z - NASDAQ OTHER OTC ISSUES ADVANCES Nov 21, 2009 10:22 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hoping that someone could tell me what this covers, as far as I knew OTC stocks were not traded on on the NASDAQ, or is this a misnomer?

Data and Content Support » ES - Continuous Contracts Nov 16, 2009 06:54 PM (Total replies: 1)

Could anyone please explain how continuous contracts are connected with IQFeed.

Also, is there anyway to find out historically, the last price of a contract before it expired and what the new price of the contract was? I am trying to equalize some contracts in the past and this information would be helpful.

I tried looking up the prices for the ES Z8 and ES U8 contracts but was unable to get the symbol to load.

Thanks,

Dave

Time: Fri July 26, 2024 10:40 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003