Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_ToddH
About Contact
Last Post: Mar 18, 2013 08:46 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_ToddH has contributed to 287 posts out of 21184 total posts (1.35%) in 4,578 days (0.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » Historical SP-PREM.Z/SP-PRM2.Z Mar 18, 2013 08:46 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hello Craig,

I just checked both of our servers for the symbol, SP-PRM2.Z and the minute data goes back to June of 2006 (and there is plenty of minute data available on March 14). Would you please email us at Support@IQFeed.net with your user id? We would be glad to dig into this further to help find a solution.

Data and Content Support » Invalid Data Mar 11, 2013 10:30 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello Eric,

The daily data for @US# has been corrected. Thank you for letting us know.

Data and Content Support » Invalid symbols in mktsymbols file? Mar 11, 2013 09:23 AM (Total replies: 2)

Steve,

In general, the first symbols before the two-digit year code "13" are the underlying equity symbols and they may take up to 5 characters.

The ones you found are a little unusual:
The 1LNCO options are not valid and we are asking to have thosed deleted from the file.
The TENFB and THIUFB are the U.S. Treasury 10-year and 30-year options auction.
The ZVV options are Arca test symbols.
I hope that helps and thank you for asking.

Data and Content Support » Invalid symbols in mktsymbols file? Mar 11, 2013 07:36 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello Steve,

We will take a look at this and get back to you here.

Data and Content Support » Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM Feb 22, 2013 01:18 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hello Boze man,

I am told that this issue has been repaired, but I am not able to verify until after the market close. Thank you again for letting us know.

Data and Content Support » Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM Feb 21, 2013 04:28 PM (Total replies: 7)

Hello again,

There was a connectivity issue on December 21st that caused a gap in the history for these (and other) symbols. This data was inserted after the fact and there is an issue with some of the backfilled data. We are currently investigating a fix for this problem and will reload the corrected data when it is available. I will be back here with any updates.

Data and Content Support » Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM Feb 21, 2013 08:23 AM (Total replies: 7)

Hello,

That helped - now I see the out-of-order timestamps and will report that. I will be back here with a response when learn something helpful. Thank you.

Data and Content Support » Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM Feb 21, 2013 08:09 AM (Total replies: 7)

I should add that, if you have a more recent example, it will be easier to check on because tick data is limited to 8 calendar days during market hours. Thanks.

Data and Content Support » Out of order timestamp @NQ @YM Feb 21, 2013 08:03 AM (Total replies: 7)

Hello boze man,

I would be glad to help, but am having a hard time finding the same thing in the data here. Are you saying that a 12:42:00 eastern US time trade for @NQ# (for example) showed up at 14:36:00 on Dec. 21, 2012? I am not seeing that in the data here, but if you have a tick id or any other additional information, that will help.

Or perhaps, I misunderstand? - let us know. Thanks.

Sergeys1976,

Support from mechtrading.com said that they will be contacting you to help. Let us know if we are needed. Thanks.

Data and Content Support » KFN missing intraday data prior to 2/11/2013 Feb 19, 2013 03:39 PM (Total replies: 2)

Jonathan,

I now show that the minute data for KFN in IQFeed goes back to May of 2007. Try it again and see if it is better for you now. Thank you.

Data and Content Support » Daily historic data on @ES#C Feb 18, 2013 02:57 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello Markmm,

The daily data for @ES#C is based on the full globex hours. To do what you want, you would need a way to create your own sessions in your software and request the information from the minute data.

Data and Content Support » KFN missing intraday data prior to 2/11/2013 Feb 18, 2013 07:29 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello Jonathan,

I also show that our minute data for KFN is only going back to Feb. 11, 2013 so I have asked our Market Data Services to look into it. I will let you know here when we find anything helpful. Thank you.

Data and Content Support » Earnings Dates Feb 11, 2013 10:14 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hello Rodney,

We do not have upcoming earnings dates included in IQFeed, but if you would like
to email me your user id at Support@IQFeed.net , I would be glad to enter that request for you. You can also suggest it on the IQFeed Wish List on this forum. Thank you.

Hello Sergeys1976,

We are contacting QCollector to see if they have any help for us on this one. We will be back in touch here when we learn something helpful. Thanks.

Data and Content Support » BIDU Daily vs Minute Feb 7, 2013 08:42 AM (Total replies: 6)

In general, that is probably fair to say, but if you have any questions about a specific company, let us know at Support@IQFeed.net and we can look into it.

Thank you Jaikumarm -
we appreciate the positive feedback.

Data and Content Support » BIDU Daily vs Minute Feb 7, 2013 07:40 AM (Total replies: 6)

Hello Markmm,

We have two data fields in IQFeed that carry this information - split factor 1 and split factor 2. I have attached a screenshot of a DTN Snap Quote that shows the information (near the bottom). If your software requests these data fields, they are available in IQFeed. Thank you.

Data and Content Support » Clock Jan 31, 2013 09:41 AM (Total replies: 3)

OK, so the data seems to be getting to your computer promptly - this is a good time to contact Support@Sierrachart.com and see if they have some helpful tips for you. Thank you.

Data and Content Support » Clock Jan 31, 2013 09:24 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hello conr,

Yes, there are several things that can be checked. The typical suspects for slow data transmission are internet speed, computer speed, and sometimes, software processing (when you are looking at a chart).

One of the easiest things to do is to bring up the IQWatchQuote from your IQFeed program and type an active symbol in the symbol window (like @ES# or SPY). Notice the T Time on the left side of the WatchQuote - that is the trade times from the exchange expressed in Eastern US time. How does that compare to your clock or the clock at www.time.gov?

If you do not find a solution, please contact us at Support@IQFeed.net and we will be glad to take a closer look.

Time: Wed April 17, 2024 11:08 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003