Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Aggregation
Author Topic: Aggregation (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

bob7123
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 21, 2016 06:45 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hi,

I recently heard in a webinar that IQFeed is starting to work to re-aggregate orders using CME tag 346. Also I was shown this web page:

http://www.cmegroup.com/confluence/display/EPICSANDBOX/MDP+3.0+-+Trade+Summary+Order+Level+Detail

Are there fields associated with this effort that I can use now to try to reconstruct large orders?

If not, is this something that you guys are working on? Maybe see something will be in an upcoming beta?

Thanks in advance,
-Bob

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Oct 21, 2016 08:47 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
Bob, we don't have any plans to provide a bundled/summary feed. Our customers overwhelmingly prefer the fact that we unbundle the information provided in the MDP 3 protocol.

We are however working to bring additional information to our customers that will give them more insight into the makeup of trades. This includes Tag 346 as well as a few others. I don't have timing for when this will be made available, but it is on our roadmap and will be implemented along with other enhancements we are working on for IQFeed.

Right now, a user can determine trades that we unbundled from the exchange by looking at the TickID field as all trades that we unbundled will have the same TickID.

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

bob7123
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 05:24 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
Hi Jay,

I wanted to follow up on this [now somewhat old] post.

You said that "We are however working to bring additional information to our customers that will give them more insight into the makeup of trades."

I am wondering if there has been movement on this since your earleier post, or perhaps things have taken a turn in other directions.

At any rate, any update you could provide would be very helpful and most appreciated.

Thanks!

-Bob

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Nov 7, 2017 07:28 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Hi Bob,

We do still have this on our product roadmap but it hasn't managed to bubble to the top due to other higher priority work we have underway. We should have more clarity on a timeline for this in early 2018.

Thanks for your patience!

Jay Froscheiser
Vice President, Active Trader Products

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 5:37 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003